Lead Account Manager - Albertsons
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Impossible Foods was founded to transform the global food system and reduce the impact of climate change by making the world’s most delicious, nutritious, and sustainable meat, fish, and dairy — from plants. We’re building a rockstar team of brilliant, collaborative, mission-driven individuals who take pride in using their diverse skills to contribute to saving our planet.
Want to join the movement? You can help us solve the most urgent, important challenge facing the world today (and have fun doing it).
The Albertsons National Account Manager - Retail Sales is instrumental to the growth and scale of Impossible Foods’ business in alignment with the corporate strategy. This role will be the point of contact for managing critical strategic Albertsons relationships at the divisional & national level, developing and budgeting trade promotions, and achieving overall sales goals while also collaborating closely on shopper marketing programs. This position will be based remotely and will report to the Director of Retail Sales.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as lead customer contact for Albertsons at the division & national level, with responsibility for growing sales (volume/pounds and net revenue) and share.
- Develop and grow the collaborative strategic partnership and joint business planning process.
- Lead all sales presentations and line reviews to effectively drive key initiatives and identify growth opportunities for Albertsons and Impossible.
- Understand Albertsons’ business needs with the ability to build both short and long-term strategies to drive mutually beneficial results.
- Manage the annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets and establish a plan for achieving/exceeding targets.
- Own bottom up forecast for both existing and new products and inputs into S&OP process.
- Use the TPM system to handle total customer spending and deduction management in a timely manner and within budget.
- Partner with internal cross-functional departments, to increase support across all business areas (Sales Strategy, Trade, Finance, Product, Supply, MarComms).
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
- 8-12 years of CPG/food retail sales experience, strong preference for Albertsons experience
- Recent experience growing a brand and pioneering new categories.
- Ability to travel ~25% of the time.
- A genuine interest and passion for Impossible Food's mission.
- A mix of large and small manufacturer experience in your background. Albertsons experience at the division and national level is preferred
- Experience with 84.51, Stratum, Market 6, and other data tools to leverage insights
- Success in managing and collaborating with broker partners to accelerate growth.
- Highly collaborative approach and able to collaborate with all types of functions (Category Management, Trade, Marketing & Communications, Finance, Strategy, Operations, etc.)
- Shown success working independently and navigating in a constantly evolving, and exciting, high growth environment.
- A positive demeanor and strive to excel.
Impossible Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.
Impossible Foods offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or interview process, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or call 855-877-6365. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email inbox will not be accepted.
If the ability to work remotely is indicated, this role can be performed from any US state except for Alaska, Hawaii, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.