B2B Account Executive in Medical Industry
Because is a high growth, personal care company focused on older adults. We started in 2017 with a simple idea - to make it easier for our families to get the products they needed. Today, we are on our way to becoming the #1 trusted brand for older adults, with the goal of helping millions lead vibrant, independent lives. We’ve raised over $60M in funding from top VC firms including Index Ventures and Khosla Ventures, and are grateful for the support for our customers, partners and investors.
As Because Market continues to grow, we are expanding our business beyond DTC to fulfill our mission of meeting older adults where they are today. In that pursuit, we’re building a top-class team of hungry, well-connected salespeople to help open doors with any facility that houses older adults (SNFs, Residential Communities, Assisted Living Facilities, Hospitals, Post-Acute Centers, etc.). We offer competitive, base salary plus commission-forward compensation. We encourage exceptional freedom to build and maintain your deal flow how you see fit - as a small, growing team, our philosophy is to not burden you with tedious reporting and processes, instead letting you focus on what you do best: selling!
- First and foremost, leverage your network to bring our superior-quality personal care products to new customers - our commission is structured to reward hunting new business
- Maintain strong relationships with client champions at all your accounts to ensure we deliver best-in-class service and responsiveness to their needs
- Expand breadth in each account with our growing assortment of personal care products as a trusted partner in serving their residential population in all capacities
- Prepare, coordinate, and communicate price quotations, sale terms, delivery dates, and service obligations to customers and internal operations teams to ensure continuity of service
- Be accountable to forecasts you set forth for closing key accounts within your pipeline - we understand delays can happen, but it’s your responsibility to prevent, mitigate, and eliminate any blockers to adoption for our customers
- Minimum 5 years of outside and B2B sales experience within healthcare and health-adjacent industries - you’ll be responsible for building your own pipeline, so a deep network is critical to success ( experience selling incontinence products is a must)
- Ability to create your own budget, pipeline ( $5M Annually +) and surpass it by 100%
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and hunter sales approach
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. You roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary to drive deals to completion. Growth mindset who values flexibility and enjoys a scrappy startup pace
- Deep empathy for our end users and your customers - our products are designed for older adults but it’s equally important that we solve the problems of the care team at our client facilities
- Competitive salary, commission and career development opportunities
- Comprehensive healthcare, including medical, dental and vision
- Company-matched 401K
- Flex/Unlimited PTO
- Product discounts
- Flexible/remote-first model with occasional in-person meetings and offsites
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact the lives of older adults each and every day and propel your career forward, we'd love to hear from you!
Because is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws.