Customer Success Manager
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your impact on our mission
As a Success Manager, you will be the driving force in helping our providers maximize their experience on Zocdoc. In this role, you will work directly with clients and internal teams with a focus on increasing provider value throughout their time on Zocdoc. You will be an influencer, making navigating complex practice operations as effortless as possible for our providers while also ensuring practices are well setup and maximizing their potential for success on Zocdoc. People who thrive in this role are highly adaptable and outcome focused individuals who have the ability to communicate with a balanced sense of confidence, assertiveness, and likability to build rapport and persuade customers to maximize their Zocdoc potential. From there, you are an experienced and driven individual who will continuously strive to improve efficiencies, hit or exceed key performance goals, and become a subject matter expert as you continue to learn and master the role.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about ensuring long-term satisfaction by understanding a client’s goals and driving feature adoption, utilization and retention
- Personally driven by identifying and building relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Able to have challenging conversations in order to effectively advise and influence others
- Motivated by learning and can quickly grasp and apply new ideas & solutions
- Someone who actively seeks out feedback from sales leadership to adapt and implement improved sales strategies and processes
- Data-driven and consultative in your decision making
Your day to day is...
- Driving practice performance by effectively communicating feature value and handling objections to maintain setup and increase buy in.
- Influencing providers to deepen their partnership with Zocdoc, including driving existing patients bookings and new feature adoption.
- Being an expert on products in Zocdoc and making tailored recommendations to practices to improve setup on your accounts.
- Using effective time management and account prioritization for consistent client outreach throughout your accounts.
- Optimizing customer accounts by improving engagement, adoption, and overall realized value.
- Proactively identifying and resolving issues that could affect customer satisfaction and buy-in
- Working closely with local sales and other teams across the business to optimize your accounts.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years professional experience in a sales, onboarding, customer success or account management role
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner
- A high level of problem-solving and issue resolution skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM workflow tools
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Competitive PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Parental leave
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Cell Phone reimbursement
Zocdoc is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Salary ranges are determined through alignment with market data. Base salary offered is determined by a number of factors including the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and skills. Certain positions are also eligible for variable pay and/or equity; your recruiter will discuss the full compensation package details.
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice