Marketing Operations Team Lead
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on Our Mission...
The Marketing Operations team supports marketing functions across the organization.
As a team lead, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing email marketing campaigns, and other marketing projects with a strong focus on brand consistency.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A confident, creative and adaptive leader
- Remarkable at time management and prioritization, managing stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- Motivated by mentoring and coaching content professionals
- Someone who values the sweet spot between structure, independence and improvisation
- Are proficient in email marketing tools, project management, people management, and forecasting
Your Day to Day Is…
- Ensuring email production is allocated efficiently while monitoring updates and changes
- Quality control of campaigns that are released
- Guiding automation strategies across the campaign
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to answer any project progress-related queries, provide updates, and raise concerns in a timely manner and add risk mitigation controls
- Ensure that the team members are aligned with the business goals and understand the impact of their work on the company.
- Conduct weekly coachings with internal team members and monitor their performance for project metrics, L&D action items, and competencies along with regular audits and resolve internal issues
- Conduct associate interviews and ensure the right talent is hired for open roles
- Create weekly / monthly / quarterly project plans and goals
- Monitor project performance and report on key metrics
- Ensure team members are provided with learning and development resources and guidance to move to the next level
- Develop a strong professional bond with team members
- Lead team huddles and execution-related meetings with stakeholders
- Create guidelines for any new projects and ensure comprehensive documentation once finalized
- Ensuring all the infrastructural needs for project execution are in place (e.g. accesses, trackers, training decks, and dashboards)
- Identify areas of optimization and action on them in a timely manner
- Forecast / Update projections for HC requirements on a regular cadence
- Adapt project plans based on business requirements and project pacing/progress
You’d be Successful in This Role if You Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institution (preferably in Marketing or Business Administration)
- 3+ years of email marketing experience with at least two years as a Team Lead
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketo or other ESPs
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of SQL or interest in learning.
- Strong analytical skills (particularly Excel) and ability to use data to optimize campaigns
- A grasp on email best practices
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Strong analytical reasoning skills, attention to detail, sharp focus, and the ability to think deeply
- Organizational savvy skills and demonstrated ability at planning and executing projects.
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A competitive compensation package, including attractive medical insurance
- Amazing perks – think catered lunch every day, Ping Pong, etc.
- Daycare/creche facility for kids
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn Learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace.
- Cellphone and wifi reimbursement
- Competitive parental leave
- Sabbatical leave(over 5 years)
- Annual sponsored health check-ups
- Zocdoc is certified as a great place to work 2023-2024
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice