Senior Enterprise Sales Executive
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As an Enterprise Senior Sales Executive you will target national accounts and implement multi level selling strategies in an effort to expand Zocdoc’s footprint within the enterprise segment. You should have experience and be comfortable leading commercial conversations that build consensus across complicated organizations and facilitating technical and legal reviews. By leveraging your strong business acumen, persuasive communication and knowledge of the healthcare industry, you will present Zocdoc's solution to key stakeholders to win new logos for the Zocdoc portfolio. Senior Sales Executives on the enterprise team act with an exceptional level of professionalism, urgency and integrity while maintaining the needs of their customer and their business as a top priority. Though this role will primarily focus on later stage conversations, the Senior Enterprise Sales Executive is encouraged to supplement their pipeline with self generated opportunities as seen fit.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love Influencing C-Level executives by gaining a thorough understanding of their growth strategies and desired business outcomes to best convey value and ROI
- Highly professional in your communication style. You earn and instill trust, encouraging prospects to share business goals, strategies, deficiencies and priorities
- Personally motivated by being responsible for engaging with key decision makers to win new logos for Zocdoc’s enterprise portfolio
- Passionate about learning about large healthcare providers so you can creatively and collaboratively present Zocdoc as a solution to their unique challenges
- The kind of person who fosters mutually beneficial partnerships between Zocdoc and the practices to ensure a long term relationship is maintained
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself.
Your day to day is…
- Full ownership of closing healthcare providers with national presence
- Authentically communicating with multiple stakeholders at large healthcare organizations to understand their challenges and convey Zocdoc as a potential solution
- Account mapping and prioritizing your activity across your pipeline to consistently generate new business for Zocdoc
- Collaborating with the customer success, integration engineers, account management and legal teams to ensure smooth negotiates and onboarding of new clients for long term success on Zocdoc
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Meaningful (4+ years) experience in a closing role; preferably in B2B in SaaS or similar marketplace industry
- A compassionate, consultative and confident approach to selling
- A fundamental understanding of the healthcare industry and the incentives of it’s primary constituents
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Something looks off?