Marketing Associate- Acquisition, Linear TV & Streaming
Healthcare should work for patients, but it doesn’t. In their time of need, they call down outdated insurance directories. Then wait on hold. Then wait weeks for the privilege of a visit. Then wait in a room solely designed for waiting. Then wait for a surprise bill. In any other consumer industry, the companies delivering such a poor customer experience would not survive. But in healthcare, patients lack market power. Which means they are expected to accept the unacceptable.
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
We’re 15 years old and the leader in our space, but we are still just getting started. If you like solving important, complex problems alongside deeply thoughtful, driven, and collaborative teammates, read on.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As an Acquisition Marketing Associate, you’ll play a meaningful role in growing our user base through offline marketing. You will be responsible for driving performance and executions within Linear TV & Streaming. You will work closely and collaboratively with members of the marketing, creative, analytics, and finance teams to launch, optimize, and analyze campaigns.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Motivated by a deep-rooted desire to succeed and drive results
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love solving difficult problems
- Adept at using analysis to generate, evaluate, and act on strategic options and opportunities
- A creative problem solver who never gets discouraged by setbacks
- The kind of person who is completely self-motivated but not afraid to ask for help and always eager to learn
- Organized, efficient and detail-oriented
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself
Your day to day is…
- Assisting in planning of media channel budgets
- Analyzing and reporting on channel level performance
- Optimizing media plans as necessary to ensure goals are being hit
- Assisting in managing & fostering external agency relationships
- Developing working relationships with internal stakeholders such as analytics, product, creative, brand, and finance
- Staying curious about larger performance marketing industry changes including any format changes, measurement enhancements, or new media launches
- Building towards a level of expertise to enhance current channel strategies to enable further channel growth while improving ROI
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 1-3 years meaningful work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, in ambiguous scenarios, and hit fixed goals
- A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects/priorities
- Experience with offline channels a plus
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- In office perks including:
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Something looks off?