Physical Security Project Manager
About the Company:
Worldcoin (www.worldcoin.org) is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation (www.worldcoin.foundation) is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity (www.toolsforhumanity.com) is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity will be with Tools for Humanity
About the Team:
The Hardware team at Worldcoin is responsible for all aspects of driving the engineering, manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Physical Security of our world-class hardware devices reaching billions of people globally. We are a rapidly growing, highly cross-functional team that strategically partners with industrial design, optics, software, market operations, and the finance teams to define product requirements and execute on development. Join our dynamic team as a Physical Security Project Manager and contribute to the protection and safety of our organization through effective project management and security expertise. We offer competitive compensation, professional development opportunities, and a collaborative work environment.
About the Opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced and highly organized Physical Security Project Manager to oversee the planning, implementation, and execution of physical security projects within our organization. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in security management, project management, and a deep understanding of physical security systems and protocols. As a Physical Security Project Manager, you will play a critical role in ensuring the safety and protection of our facilities, assets, and personnel through effective project management and collaboration.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, and requirements for physical security initiatives.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, including timelines, resource allocation, budgets, and risk assessment.
- Implement emergency response plans and procedures to address security incidents or breaches effectively.
- Identify potential security vulnerabilities and develop strategies to mitigate risks associated with physical security systems and processes.
- Implement corrective actions as needed to address deficiencies or gaps in security measures.
- Lead cross-functional project teams, including security personnel, IT specialists, contractors, and vendors, to ensure successful project execution.
- Coordinate the installation, configuration, and integration of physical security systems, such as access control, surveillance, intrusion detection, and alarms.
- Conduct regular quality assessments of physical security systems and processes to ensure they meet established standards and compliance requirements.
- Oversee procurement processes, including vendor selection, contract negotiation, and equipment purchase.
- Stay updated on industry trends and technological advancements to proactively enhance security measures.
- Bachelor's degree in Security Management, Criminal Justice, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent is a plus.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in project management, preferably in physical security or related industries.
- In-depth knowledge of physical security systems, technologies, and industry best practices.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex problems and make critical decisions.
- Proficiency in project management software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other relevant tools.
- You enjoy working as part of a fast-moving team and easily adapt to new parts of the role and are willing to contribute wherever needed to make an impact.
- You have strong cross-cultural competency. You are able to communicate and do business across different cultures and countries and have experience working in cross-cultural environments.
- You’re innovative. You love coming up with solutions to unconventional problems in a fast-paced and agile way.