Market Manager, United Kingdom
About the Company:
Worldcoin (www.worldcoin.org) is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation (www.worldcoin.foundation) is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity (www.toolsforhumanity.com) is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Team:
The Market Operations team oversees the launch strategy and deployment of Worldcoin across all markets. This team deploys and manages all orbs worldwide and serves as the primary point of contact for local Operators. This team is responsible for effectively onboarding active users to Worldcoin. Overall, the Market Operations team is on the frontlines of Tools for Humanity’s ambitious mission of global, inclusive, and rapid distribution of the Worldcoin token.
The Market Operations team consists of three subteams 1) Expansion 2) Growth Operations and 3) Central Operations. The Expansion team is responsible for the market assessment, setup, and initial go-to-market. The Growth Operations team is responsible for ongoing management, partnerships, business development, and marketing within the region. The Central Operations team enables operational excellence by ensuring alignment across all markets and providing Support and global Operator communications. All subteams work cross-functionally with many other areas of the business to ensure the successful adoption and distribution of the Worldcoin token.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated individual based in the United Kingdom to drive user adoption as part of the Growth Operations team. Market Managers coordinate and support a network of local Operators and, ultimately, oversee the design and implementation of growth strategy and operations within their respective region.
- Build. Build and maintain relationships with Operators across your region. Provide motivation, advice, and support to the Operators in order to ensure optimal performance and hit regional growth goals.
- Strategize. Design and execute local growth strategy by analyzing internal data and market insights and leveraging local opportunities. Conduct market research and run data analysis to inform decision making.
- Strengthen. Continuously strive to improve Operator operations by strengthening internal processes and logistics, while providing feedback to relevant teams.
- Collaborate. Work cross-functionally with many teams, including Product and Economics, to ensure that Operators are incentivized properly and users stay engaged and contribute to further growth.
- You have 4+ years of relevant experience. You have succeeded in high-performance operations, business development, or sales roles in the United Kingdom before.
- You’re scrappy. You enjoy working as part of a fast-moving, dynamic team and are willing to contribute wherever needed to make an impact.
- You have strong cross-cultural competency. You are able to communicate and do business across different cultures and countries and have experience working in cross-cultural environments.
- You have strong interpersonal skills. You are able to manage and nurture high-performing relationships with local Orb Operators in the United Kingdom. You know that no two people are the same and are able to mediate and resolve conflicts.
- You’re innovative. You love coming up with solutions to unconventional problems and taking action.
- You’re analytical. You make data-driven decisions and are eager to contribute to larger strategy conversations.
- You’re based in the United Kingdom, and are ready to travel. You have extensive experience living and working in the United Kingdom, but are also able to spend 50-75% of your time on the road to drive growth in your region.