Senior Technical Recruiter
About the Company:
Worldcoin (www.worldcoin.org) is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation (www.worldcoin.foundation) is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity (www.toolsforhumanity.com) is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity will be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Team:
The People team supports and maximizes the potential of Tools for Humanity's greatest asset, its employees. We oversee and support the entire employee lifecycle at TFH—from attracting and hiring top talent through supporting a growing and thriving team—while cultivating an inclusive workplace culture.
About the Opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity to serve as a senior member of the Talent team and expert advisor on technical recruitment and talent matters. You will:
- Partner closely with engineering leadership to build and implement hiring processes and programs
- Own the entire recruiting process from end to end
- Be a TFH ambassador and provide a welcoming and delightful candidate experience
- Learn how to build robust reporting in Greenhouse and Gem
- Be part of headcount planning and budgeting exercises
- Mentor talent coordinators and other junior members of the recruiting team
The ideal Senior Technical Recruiter should thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with a proven track record in hiring and implementing recruiting processes and programs at scaling companies and/or startups.
- 5+ years of experience in technical recruiting
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience at a technology or software-related startup
- You’re a problem solver and have a bias towards action
- You pride yourself in being a strategic partner to the business and keeping up with technical talent market trends
- You love data (both quantitative and qualitative) and utilize it to influence hiring decisions and processes
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and execute on our hiring plans
- Passion for building inclusive and diverse teams
Something looks off?