Market Operations Specialist, India
About the Company:
Worldcoin (www.worldcoin.org) is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation (www.worldcoin.foundation) is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity (www.toolsforhumanity.com) is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Team:
The Market Operations team oversees the launch strategy and deployment of Worldcoin across all markets. This team deploys and manages all orbs worldwide and serves as the primary point of contact for local Operators. This team is responsible for effectively onboarding active users to Worldcoin. Overall, the Market Operations team is on the frontlines of Tools for Humanity’s ambitious mission of global, inclusive, and rapid distribution of the Worldcoin token.
The Market Operations team consists of three subteams 1) Expansion 2) Growth Operations and 3) Central Operations. The Expansion team is responsible for the market assessment, setup, and initial go-to-market. The Growth Operations team is responsible for ongoing management, partnerships, business development, and marketing within the region. The Central Operations team enables operational excellence by ensuring alignment across all markets and providing Support and global Operator communications. All subteams work cross-functionally with many other areas of the business to ensure the successful adoption and distribution of the Worldcoin token.
About the Opportunity:
Location: Delhi or Bangalore
As our Market Operations Specialist, India, you’ll play a crucial role of managing day to day operations by proactively spotting and addressing on-the-ground issues across the markets. The day-to-day role includes collaboration with Market Operations and Logistics teams, as well as Worldcoin partners and Operators in India. In the role, you will close the feedback loop by spotting and sharing best practices to enable further growth. The role requires excellent coordination and organisational skills, and great attentiveness to detail.
- Sourcing for Operators
- Ensuring compliance of the newly onboarded Operators
- Operators management
- Reviewing and approving locations and events where Worldcoin might participate
- Overseeing process of sourcing spaces for brand activations
- Distributing training materials and monitoring the results and running face-to-face training sessions
- Finding knowledge gaps and addressing them by understanding their nature, and devising and executing new strategies
- Working with Operators and external partners to improve operational efficiency
- Leading through internal process to manage locations with Operators
- Communicating with Operators in a professional and timely manner
- Preparing and sharing relevant documentation with the Operators
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience. You have succeeded in high-performance operations and business development in India before.
- You’re scrappy. You enjoy working as part of a fast-moving, dynamic team and are willing to contribute wherever needed to make an impact.
- You have strong cross-cultural competency. You are able to communicate and do business across different cultures and countries and have experience working in cross-cultural environments.
- You have strong interpersonal skills. You are able to manage and nurture high-performing relationships with local Worldcoin Operators in India. You know that no two people are the same and are able to mediate and resolve conflicts.
- You’re innovative. You love coming up with solutions to unconventional problems and taking action.
- You’re analytical. You make data-driven decisions and are eager to contribute to larger strategy conversations.
- You’re based in India, and are ready to travel. You have extensive experience living and working in India, but are also able to spend 50-75% of your time on the road to drive growth in your region.
Something looks off?