About the Company:
Worldcoin (www.worldcoin.org) is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation (www.worldcoin.foundation) is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity (www.toolsforhumanity.com) is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the team:
We are currently a small cross-functional team of senior leaders who also get in and do the work. We are in the midst of reshaping a brand for what we believe can be one of the most important projects of a generation. We are strategically grounded but creatively driven, and move extremely fast. Zero layers. Just people who hope to make the best work in the world while trying to help change it for the better.
About the Opportunity:
In this role you will partner with Marketing, Communications with award-winning leaders and various departments to help create brand materials and assets. In doing so, you will help to create and set a consistently high creative bar for our brand. This involves developing everything from social media content, to traditional marketing assets, to external and internal materials. Moving fast from concept to execution is a must, especially on social platforms. Our brand leads with creativity, technology, and humanity and our work reflects it.
In this role you will:
- Execute several projects at the same time, often leading them
- Concept and develop ideas: for social, internal comms, marketing, website, events, and for anything and everything we do
- Design content (blogs) including concepting and developing imagery
- Be part of a small but close-knit team who believes we are building something important
- Take direction and execute to high creative standards
- Be part of developing global work that can flex for regional sensibilities
- Experience and familiarity with Figma, InDesign, Adobe, Illustrator
- Some motion experience a plus
- Enjoy concepting as well as executing
- Incredible attention to detail including working with type, charts and graphs
- Willing to jump in anywhere and everywhere, from small assignments to global ones
- And understanding of global consumer brands and Web3
- Love a fast-paced, creative mutually supportive environment
Pay transparency statement (for CA and NY based roles):
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at TFH ranges from $115,000 - $135,000, plus a competitive long term incentive package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, TFH offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan and match, life insurance, flexible time off, commuter benefits, professional development stipend and much more!