Intern/Graduate in Solutions Engineering
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
Are you an IT student or fresh graduate with a passion for technology and a knack for sales? Do you thrive in a dynamic, and tech-driven environment where creativity and innovation are valued? If so, we want YOU to join our 12-months internship program in our Solutions Engineering department starting in October 2024!
This exciting internship will provide you with a fundamental understanding of our industry-leading technologies along with the commercial and relationship-based selling skills to communicate the value of F5’s solutions. Our program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the solutions engineering processes while allowing you to make a real impact on our business and help making the internet a safer place for everyone.
You will report to our Head of Solutions Engineering UKI, providing you with an opportunity to learn from one of our leaders. You will also be supported by a locally based team member as your mentor whilst you are part of our program.
Your Typical Day May Involve:
- Combining your technical knowledge with communication and relationship building skills to support the technical development and engagement across the country
- Learning how to build, demonstrate and articulate F5’s solutions
- Collaborating with our regional team of solutions engineers and contribute to brainstorming and initiatives to review how we work and bring your perspective and ideas
- Providing assistance on Proof of Concepts (PoCs) to the wider Solutions Engineering organization
- Discovering & learning the DevOps methodology and helping cross train others
- Conducting market research to understand industry trends relevant to F5.
- Currently studying a Computer Science or related Information Technology degree at a university or have graduated within the last 12 months prior to the start date
- Keen to use and further grow your technical skills and combine these with a commercial and relationship building role.
We’d Love to Hear from You If:
- Your tech interests include modern applications, Cyber Security, Cloud and OS technologies
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and are able build collaborative and relationship-driven partnerships internally and externally
- You are a fluent English language speaker.
Why You’ll Love Working at F5:
- Training - You'll receive training to develop your technical as well as soft skills
- Wellness Weekends - we give you additional two days off per quarter (Friday and Monday) for you to regenerate. It's an 8 additional days per year
- Continuous learning - you'll have the responsibility and autonomy to learn every day as we provide many opportunities for learning
- Mentoring - you'll get support from an experienced employee throughout the internship program
- Annual intern showcase event - you'll get the chance to work with other interns within the EMEA region on projects, present them to our leadership team and other F5 employees, and have fun together
- Permanent role - if you enjoy working with us there is the possibility of converting into a permanent employee as we are always trying to stay with our best interns
- Flexibility - we offer an hybrid working environment including home-based work and collaboration time at our local office.
This will be a paid fulltime internship for a 12-months duration commencing in October 2024. If you successfully complete your internship there is the opportunity to convert into a full-time employee.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. F5 offers a variety of reasonable accommodations for candidates. Requesting an accommodation is completely voluntary. F5 will assess the need for accommodations in the application process separately from those that may be needed to perform the job. Request by contacting email@example.com.