Intern/Graduate Business Development - Italian-Speaking
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
Are you passionate about revolutionizing sales development of a global technology leader? Do you thrive in a dynamic, and tech-driven environment where creativity and innovation are valued? If so, we want YOU to join our 12-months internship/placement program in our business development department!
Your role is to help identify sales pipeline for the EMEA market and engage on the frontlines with F5 customers and prospects to drive meaningful conversations which positively impact F5 EMEA revenue and sales development. This role also offers you the opportunity to join a team and company that is at the forefront of establishing new cutting-edge sales motions, techniques and practices needed for the new age of digital selling we live in today.
You will report to the Head of Business Development EMEA, providing you with an opportunity to learn from one of our senior leaders. You will also be supported by one of our locally based team members as your mentor whilst you are part of our program.
Our internship will give you the chance to have a real impact by helping making the internet a safer place for everyone.
Your Typical Day May Involve:
- As a critical part of our Sales pipeline you will be working on MQLs (Marketing qualified leads) to develop leads in the Italian-speaking market?
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Be an authority in F5, and stay informed about current technologies and industry trends.
- Zealously updating CRM (Salesforce) to make sure our reports and data are kept up to date
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper feedback on quality and quantity of sales development process.
- Currently studying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree, interested in Sales and passionate about technology
- Keen to use and further grow your communication skills and combine these with a commercial and relationship building role.
We’d Love to Hear from You If You:
- Have a desire to learn new skills and develop yourself for future growth
- Have the aptitude to learn and adapt quickly to working in a constantly evolving environment and thrive with the pace and excitement of contributing to a high growth region
- Are highly motivated and goal-orientated to succeed both individually and as part of a highly successful fast growing team and company
- Have excellent communication skills and are able build collaborative and relationship-driven partnerships internally and externally
- Are fluent in English and Italian
Why You Will Love Working For Us:
- Training - You'll receive training to develop your technical as well as soft skills
- Wellness Weekends - we give you additional two days off per quarter (Friday and Monday) for you to regenerate. It's an 8 additional days per year
- Continuous learning - you'll have the responsibility and autonomy to learn every day as we provide many opportunities for learning
- Mentoring - you'll get support from an experienced employee throughout the internship program
- Annual intern showcase event - you'll get the chance to work with other interns within the EMEA region on projects, present them to our leadership team and other F5 employees, and have fun together
- Permanent role - if you enjoy working with us there is the possibility of converting into a permanent employee based as we are always trying to stay with our best interns
- Flexibility - we offer an hybrid working environment including home-based work and collaboration time at our local office.
This will be a paid fulltime internship/placement for a 12-months duration commencing in October 2024. If you successfully complete your internship and convert into a full-time employee you will be based out of our Cork office.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. F5 offers a variety of reasonable accommodations for candidates. Requesting an accommodation is completely voluntary. F5 will assess the need for accommodations in the application process separately from those that may be needed to perform the job. Request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.