Accounts Payable Manager
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager that will be responsible for driving the standardized accounts payable process and transformative initiatives, which includes future-ready procedures, tools, and team capabilities. This position will be responsible for managing all accounts payable functions, including developing process efficiencies, maintaining accurate supplier records, managing the accounts payable team, reviewing system controls, and ensuring proper documentation and approval prior to payment. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented person with excellent communication skills and extensive knowledge of accounts payable and procurement systems and applications, best practices and procedures.
What You Will Do:
- Develop, implement, and maintain systems, accounts payable functions, procedures, and policies to ensure controls, efficiencies, and adherence to company policies.
- Supervise, mentor, and train accounts payable team of 9 in the US and India on procedures, controls, and issue resolutions to drive productivity, growth, and career development.
- Lead the Accounts Payable Team in the implementation of a modern procure-to-pay system and other process automation initiatives as assigned.
- Review accounts payable transactions for proper documentation, general ledger accuracy, and compliance with multi-state use tax requirements.
- Monitor work queues, processes, and staff assuring accuracy and completeness of transactions processed and compliance with company policies.
- Manage monthly accounts payable close process including coordinating accruals and the monthly reconciliation of the accounts payable sub-ledger to general ledger.
- Oversee the year-end 1099 reporting process to ensure compliance with tax regulations.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Partner closely with procurement, finance, IT, and business owners to implement new. procedures and address and resolve accounts payable issues related to coding, taxes, approvals, and stale purchase orders.
What You Will Bring:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field or another combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- 3-5 years of management experience, including in person, hybrid, and remote teams.
- Extensive knowledge of accounts payable functions, including W-9s, 1099 reporting, and sales and use tax requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills, high level of accuracy, and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact. professionally with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently and independently.
- Experience in implementing, using, and upgrading procure-to-pay systems and applications.
- Experience with Oracle EBS, Coupa, and OneSource highly preferred
- Familiarity with other automation tools and applications (UIPath, Alteryx, etc.) is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.The annual U.S. base pay range for this position is: $119,840.00 - $179,760.00
F5 maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience, geographic locations, and market conditions, as well as to reflect F5’s differing products, industries, and lines of business. The pay range referenced is as of the time of the job posting and is subject to change.
You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about F5’s benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.f5.com/company/careers/benefits. F5 reserves the right to change or terminate any benefit plan without notice.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. F5 offers a variety of reasonable accommodations for candidates. Requesting an accommodation is completely voluntary. F5 will assess the need for accommodations in the application process separately from those that may be needed to perform the job. Request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.