SaaS Digital Territory Account Manager
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
This is a specialist, business development role, thinking about the future and designing non-linear models of scaling sales. We develop programmatic initiatives, leveraging cross-functional teams in product management, marketing, channels and sales to drive the growth in the business on top of the quarterly business cycle. In addition, we have a laser-like focus on deal execution, representing breakthrough and franchise opportunities to drive momentum in the business.
Your focus will be on F5’s SaaS and managed services platform, leveraging all technologies in the F5 suite. You will work with customers on their cutting-edge technology projects adopting multi-cloud, deploying Kubernetes, edge compute, IOT and more!
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain relationships with the F5 sales teams in your region in order to drive awareness, interest, and opportunities with them and within their accounts.
- Build relationships with net-new external prospects that represent ground-breaking customers and use-cases.
- Build and maintain relationships with key ecosystem partners to create awareness and leads e.g., cloud provider solution architects.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts in your region.
- Identify and qualify long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively address competitive threats.
- Develop programmatic business development initiatives to develop the market, leveraging cross-functional teams.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales metrics in your region.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts with knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process, and ensure SalesForce is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis.
What you will bring:
- Multiple years’ experience and strong record with a significant portion in IaaS, PaaS or SaaS related new business sales or business development.
- Requires specialized knowledge in App, API Security, SaaS, Cloud
- Sales excellence skills and processes including pipeline management and forecasting.
- Expertise in a proven sales methodology – e.g. MEDDICC, SPIN, Challenger, Richardson Agile Sprint.
- Understanding of cloud provider technologies and their value proposition.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent experience.
What you will get:
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. F5 offers a variety of reasonable accommodations for candidates. Requesting an accommodation is completely voluntary. F5 will assess the need for accommodations in the application process separately from those that may be needed to perform the job. Request by contacting email@example.com.