Demand Response Rep, Inbound (LATAM)
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
The F5 Digital Sales organization is a global sales organization with an opportunity to be a tremendous revenue growth engine for the company. The F5 solution, bridges the gap between NetOps and DevOps with multi-cloud application services that span from code to customer. This role is part of an exciting new team that is at the forefront of establishing cutting-edge opportunistic sales motions using AI and automation, digital marketing and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and using data-driven plans and initiatives to meaningfully impact customers?
We are looking for a Demand Response Representative that is passionate about building a career in technology sales and will be aligned to our LATAM Sales team. You are curious by nature and you genuinely love to learn. You love the thrill of building relationships with exciting new prospects focused on always creating the best experience for the customer. You are a standout colleague with an innately positive spirit who enjoys collaboration and is always willing to lend a hand. You have excellent attention to detail and take immense pride in your work. You successfully partner with others and are open to finding creative ways to overcome challenging problems. You are goal-oriented and want to progress yourself, the team, and the organization towards our targets.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize sales enablement tools and technology to efficiently and effectively manage fast paced sales response motions for a high volume of mid-market green and white space accounts
- Execute inbound and outbound sales motions focused on quickly converting customers from anonymous to active
- Follow up on Marketing generated leads using data for opportunistic solution selling
- Partner with Marketing to provide a feedback loop for continuous lead generation campaign improvement and optimization
- Work onsite at F5’s Digital Sales Center to help build a culture of collaboration and learning to create an industry leading Digital Sales organization
- Be the first contact point for many customers and deliver a strong first impression to set the foundation for long term customer relationship
- Core sales skills related to initiating conversations, uncovering basic needs, connecting needs to high level F5 solution potential and driving interest in continued discussion with sales team members
- Communicate and engage through virtual video conferencing and navigate phone systems, voicemail systems, front desk operators and administrative assistants to reach intended contacts
- Learn to identify the right leads at the right companies by using prospecting tools
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. PANT (Pain, Authority, Need, and Timeline)
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue targets by scheduling highly qualified meetings with technical leaders in the area
- Be an evangelist for F5 and stay up to date with competitive product offerings
Who You Are
- Fluent speaking, writing and reading in Spanish, Portuguese a requirement
- You exhibit qualities of overachievement, self-motivation, good teamwork, and positive attitude
- Previous business development work experience or college degree is great - the more interesting the better!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience in a technology company is a huge bonus
- Ability to manage processes and capture data in Salesforce.com
- Ability to work with others to reach team-based goals
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite and messaging environment to interact with team members
Leadership Blueprint Competency Requirements
- Accountability – Holding self and others accountable for keeping commitments and delivering the best possible performance
- Authenticity – Showing a genuine, accessible, and caring side that builds trust, mutual support, and credibility in all appropriate directions.
- Communication – Ensuring that communications channels are open that information and ideas are flowing in all appropriate directions
- Excellence Orientation – Striving to be the best that one can be and to maximize one’s own potential in helping F5 succeed.
- Teamwork – Working in concert with others and creating group synergy in pursuit of collective goals.
- Business Savvy – Demonstrating solid knowledge of business and industry practices, and otherwise showing a command of business fundamentals.
- Innovation – Creating and supporting an environment that is conducive to innovation and new ways of doing things
- Strategic Thinking – Demonstrating a big picture perspective and ability to consider all relevant information when making business decisions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Must be fluent in Portuguese.
- This will be a fully remote position
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity