Global Sales Analytics
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
Sales Operations Partner II – EMEA Sales Analytics
This role will support all reporting aspects of the EMEA Sales Org. The ideal candidate will work closely with sales management, sales operations, finance, and human resources to drive impactful insight. The focus of the sales/operations analyst will be split between (a) performing analytical functions to ensure quality, consistency and efficiency in sales reporting, and (b) developing and implementing new operational metrics and (c) partnering with sales leadership to provide insight that drives revenue.
- Run reports to track monthly, quarterly performance of EMEA Sales
- Proactively understanding the future needs and provide relevant insights, and build a roadmap.
- Partner with sales leadership to define and monitor sales goals.
- Ability to use and maintain diverse operational data and formulate conclusions and suggestions based on findings.
- Drive the development of business intelligence solutions, including dashboards, reports, and data visualization tools to empower decision-makers with actionable insights.
- Provide actionable insights for leadership consumption.
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experienced in business and data analysis skills including building reports, knowledgeable spreadsheets in excel, and databases to measure business performance.
- Experience using Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- Proficiency in data analytics tools and languages (e.g., Python, R, SQL)
- Have knowledge supporting business management processes like forecasting, pipeline, performance management, org design, cost modeling, etc
- Experienced in ability to draw concise, well supported recommendations based on detailed analysis of the given issue.
- Perform written, verbal and quantitative skills.
- Strong ability to work under time constraints and meet timelines.
- Experienced in all MS Office
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field required.
- A minimum of 3 years validated experience within sales operations or comparative field, and/or financial analysis experience supporting a sales organization.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity