Manufacturing Fulfillment Coordinator
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
As the incoming Manufacturing Fulfillment Coordinator, you will be responsible for the distribution of finished product to customers, partners, and resellers. We are looking to you to handle key relationships with our contract manufacturing (CM) partners and logistics providers. You will assist with resolving critical shipment issues, mitigating fulfillment errors and make sure the quarterly HW fulfillment lead time target is met. Be proud to take ownership of our revenue fulfillment operations!
What will you do?
- You will mainly act as the liaison between Sales Operations and the Manufacturing Contract Manufacturer for all Sales Order execution and related activities.
- Ensure that our orders get shipped correctly and on time.
- Work through order backlog and handle order changes
- Provide onsite support at our contract manufacturer site locations during peak fulfillment periods to meet corporate financial targets.
- Address partner concerns for urgent customer requests, collect data and provide quality data reporting.
- Drive improvements to the order fulfillment process to ensure on time and accurate delivery of products.
- Provide training to other team members and contract manufacturing employees.
- Maintain SharePoint site and myF5 site.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Experience in Oracle/SharePoint/Salesforce/Agile/OBIEE highly preferred
- MS Office expert (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat experience
- Trade compliance related knowledge (export and import) preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to keep accurate documentation at all times.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong customer service skills and ability to effectively coordinate with service providers, internal clients, and external customers.
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with a desire focused on continuous improvement.
- Flexibility required for meeting multiple and changing priorities.
- International/domestic travel required (1 trip quarterly on avg)
How do you qualify?.
- Hold a BS, BA, or equivalent experience in similar work environment
- Demonstrate 3+ years of overall experience in a manufacturing/production/fulfillment environment.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Most duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Some infrequent instances may require the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- You will utilize a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
- TRAVEL IS REQUIRED via automobile and/or airplane, and may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Position is Hybrid or Remote
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.The annual U.S. base pay range for this position is: $77,495.00 - $116,243.00
F5 maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience, geographic locations, and market conditions, as well as to reflect F5’s differing products, industries, and lines of business. The pay range referenced is as of the time of the job posting and is subject to change.
You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about F5’s benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.f5.com/company/careers/benefits. F5 reserves the right to change or terminate any benefit plan without notice.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity