Revenue Risk & Receivables Specialist I
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
The Revenue Risk & Receivables Specialist I assists in the processing of orders by following corporate order validation and credit checking policies and procedures. The goal is to process the maximum number of orders while also minimizing credit risk to the company. The position is also responsible for managing the cash receipt and application process for North and South American customers (AMER).
Attractions of the Job:
The Specialist I will be part of a team responsible for validating and credit checking all orders for the company, working in an often fast-paced environment. The team will work very closely with other departments, including Revenue Operations, Accounts Receivable and Revenue Accounting to investigate and resolve discrepancies. This role is encouraged to contribute ideas and participate in process improvements to aid in keeping up with evolving business requirements.
- Facilitate the receipt of cash and appropriate application of payments to customer and general ledger accounts.
- Assist collectors and customers with payment application questions and potential remittance issues.
- Perform month and quarter end receipt validation, and compile month and quarter end reporting for acquired accounts.
- Monitor Remittance Inbox to support collectors account management and general ledger questions as they arise.
- Review, validate and book pending orders for acceptable terms and conditions as well as proper data entry.
- Approve orders for shipment and/or billing after ensuring they meet F5’s credit requirements.
- Monitor shared Order Validation Inbox and facilitate and/or respond directly to internal and external customer inquiries, directives and questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Mentor, coach, and cross-train other team members in an effort to help the team grow and thrive.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding and ability to adhere to business processes to ensure appropriate transacting of orders and documentation of exceptions.
- Successful candidates must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple responsibilities and eager to take on new, challenging tasks in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with close attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be highly organized.
- Have a customer service mentality and strong teamwork skills.
- BA degree preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in corporate cash receipt application, accounts receivable or similar preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in order validation or order entry preferred.
- Experience in a publicly held, high-tech company a plus.
- Experience with Oracle and Salesforce systems and Stripe payment platform a plus.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Remote (working from home) capabilities also apply. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and occasional weekends).
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.The annual U.S. base pay range for this position is: $39,514.00 - $59,272.00
F5 maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience, geographic locations, and market conditions, as well as to reflect F5’s differing products, industries, and lines of business. The pay range referenced is as of the time of the job posting and is subject to change.
You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about F5’s benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.f5.com/company/careers/benefits. F5 reserves the right to change or terminate any benefit plan without notice.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity