Business Development Representative (German Speaker)
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
The F5 product family offers our customers and partners access to award winning, market leading multi-cloud application services that span from code to customer.
As part of our continued success and expansion we are searching for our next Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our fun, dynamic and growing team supporting our EMEA business.
The role of an F5 EMEA BDR is to help identify sales pipeline for the EMEA market and engage on the frontlines with F5 customers and prospects to drive meaningful conversations which positively impact F5 EMEA revenue and sales development. This role also offers you the opportunity to join a team and company that is at the forefront of establishing new cutting-edge sales motions, techniques and practices needed for the new age of digital selling we live in today.
This role will be located in our F5, Cork City Centre, Ireland, office where the team is established today and will be a hybrid approach, working from both home and office. If you are enthusiastic about learning and developing, an early aspirant in your sales career or looking to work in a fast paced dynamic work environment, this role and F5 is the perfect place for you!
What Qualifications and Attributes do I need to apply?
- Previous business development work experience or college degree is great but not essential
- Sales experience in a technology company is a huge bonus
- Prior Outbound Sales development experience is an advantage
- Desire to learn new skills and develop yourself for future growth
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated and goal-orientated to succeed both individually and as part of a highly successful fast-growing team and company
- Fluent written and verbal comminution skills in German is required. Fluency in English is also extremely beneficial.
What will I be doing?
- As a critical part of our Sales pipeline you will be developing outbound leads everyday
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Highly skilled at identifying the right leads at the right companies by using prospecting tools and outbound sales techniques - building opportunities for the business daily
- Meet and exceed monthly targets by scheduling highly qualified meetings with technical leaders in the EMEA market
- You are an evangelist for F5, educating your market about all F5 Products and services
- Be an authority in F5, and stay informed about current technologies and industry trends
- You exhibit qualities of overachievement, self-motivation, good teamwork, and positive outlook
- Zealously updating CRM (Salesforce) to make sure our reports and data are kept up to date
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper feedback on quality and quantity of sales development process
What’s in it for me?
- Ability to learn, grow and develop within a world class organisation with a strong focus on its people and culture
- Opportunity to further your career within the wider F5 EMEA business unit
- Highly competitive compensation and perks package offered including uncapped commissions, family healthcare, pension, life insurance and income protection
- F5 provide comprehensive training on all the technologies – learning and improving is never-ending
- Flexible working conditions with an opportunity to be part of a fun, diverse and highly energetic team
F5 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity