At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
F5 technologies are at the heart of modern applications that are enabling digital transformation across the globe! We give the world’s largest businesses, service providers, governments, and consumer brands the ability to securely deliver every app, anywhere—with confidence. We do this by working collaboratively in an innovative environment, helping each other succeed. We take great pride in being trusted advisers to our customers, offering the best solutions for their interests. If our mission and culture excite you, we would love to talk with you!
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support Senior Executives based in Tokyo, Japan. This role requires the aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail, organizational skills and thrives working in a team.
What you will do:
- Support Senior Executives in administrative and secretarial activities.
- Provide meeting coordination including managing agendas, notes and follow-ups.
- Establish and plan calendar scheduling, submission of expense claims and purchase requisitions.
- Handle travel schedules and coordinate travel logistics including flight bookings, hotel, appointment and meetings.
- Support operating routines including staff meetings and leadership off-sites.
- Handle projects, as they arise.
What you will bring:
- 3 years or more work experience supporting senior management level.
- Fluent in both English and Japanese.
- Proficiency using MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Effective verbal and written skills in both Japanese and English with interpersonal awareness and sensitivity.
- Proven track record to independently exercise sound judgment and proactive in action taking.
- Capable of building positive relationships with other individuals and departments in order to accomplish tasks and achieve goals.
- Agile, flexible with prioritization and organizational skills for details.
- Strong personal values and has a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
What you will get:
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Recognitions and Rewards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and cool perks
- Culture of Giving Back
- Dynamic Diversity & Inclusion interest groups
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity