At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
F5 is looking for a Part-Time, seasoned Administrative Assistant, with a winning attitude; demonstrating initiative and encouraging collaboration. This person will assist the Sales leadership team and have excellent organizational and communication skills, demonstrating the ability to lead multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment.
- Coordinate and manage complex schedules, calendars, logistics and support materials for a range of daily operational activities and business meetings.
- Organize complex travel arrangements and itineraries for offsite, out-of-state, or international meetings.
- Owning meeting set up and catering requests for meetings; on-site and off-site
- Manage incoming phone and email inquiries, draft and initiate correspondence and distribution of presentation materials.
- Prepare and track expense reports
- Assisting with special event planning and logistics; including vendor management (as needed).
- Performs back-up assistance to Executive Assistant when needed.
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and discretion in balancing confidential information.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with others.
- Effective verbal, written, and listening skills. Chooses appropriate and effective channels of communication to accommodate varying working styles and cross-cultures.
- Reacts with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
- Displays energy and initiative.
- Integrity in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
- Phenomenal multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Collaborative team player, caring attitude about success of the organization.
- Willingness to take ownership and be proactive.
- Positive attitude a must.
- Administrative experience
- Ability to complete tasks without exact/detailed instructions
- Detail oriented and able to monitor project deadlines
- Proficient in Word and Excel and Outlook, PowerPoint and Access a plus
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity