Sr Technical Support Coordinator
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
*This role requires to work on weekends and the working hour is from 8am to 5pm.
Assist Support department by leading all inbound phone calls, ensuring short hold times. Build new cases as necessary and dispatch to appropriate support team for assistance. Set customer expectations regarding response time. Accept ownership and provide technical assistance regarding F5 licensing issues by utilizing various troubleshooting tools to replicate/tackle customer licensing issues. Typically spend 7 to 8 hours per day supporting customers over the phone as well as via email and chat. Supervise inbound e-mail correspondence and update associated support cases accordingly. Enable Web Support Portal accounts and solve CSP issues.
What you will do:
- Answer inbound customer phone calls and Provide chat support to our customer
- Supervise/Process inbound e-mail correspondence for support
- Provide assistance enabling Web Support Portal accounts and resolving CSP issues, build support cases with technically accurate problem descriptions and dispatch cases according to handling guidelines, and Update existing support cases
- Implement paid support policy to ensure customers are receiving the support to which they are entitle
- Take ownership and tackle licensing cases for internal and external F5 customers
- Alert Support Management in regards to Urgent support situations
- Advise F5 Sales and make notation on customer accounts when one free call is provided
- Assist customers with capturing necessary data for fixing and sending information to F5 Networks via email or FTP
What you will bring:
- Associates degree in a technology field or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years’ experience, of which a minimum 3 year call center experience preferred
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows based environment
- Technical certification preferred
What you will get:
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Recognitions and Rewards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay, c comprehensive benefits,, and cool perks
- Culture of Giving Back
- Dynamic Diversity & Inclusion i interest groups
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity