Global Marketing Manager - Partner Ecosystem
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
F5 are seeking a Global Marketing Manager to spearhead and implement global campaigns for our Partner Ecosystem. In this capacity, you will work closely with business leadership, global sales teams, regional marketing units, and strategic partners. Additionally, you will play a pivotal role in developing, shaping and launching new global marketing partner offerings and market strategies. We are looking for a strong individual contributor, who can run end to end marketing programs for, with and through our partners globally.
- Lead the creation and execution for global campaigns for our Partner Ecosystem, collaborating with global marketing team, business leaders, global sales, regional marketing, and strategic partners.
- Enhance F5’s Partner Ecosystem in priority global markets through thought leadership, digital content, and multi-channel campaigns.
- Define content strategy and product-level messaging while producing scalable campaign-ready co-brandable content.
- Facilitate and support the localization of campaigns, in partnership with regional channel marketers.
- Continuously optimize performance and monitor crucial marketing metrics, campaign ROI and create best practices for tracking partner success.
What we are looking for from you:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 4-8 years of experience in B2B technology marketing, within a vendor partner marketing role, SI, VAR, MSP, Alliance or IT reseller environment (mandatory).
- Proven experience collaborating with global or multi-country marketing teams and navigating complex, matrixed organizations.
- Exceptionally motivated, forward-looking, collaborative, adept at managing diverse tasks, creative, and possessing strong analytical acumen. You demonstrate the ability to foresee challenges and employ a proactive approach in addressing problems, finding resolutions, and making data-driven decisions.
- Outstanding abilities in project management, emphasizing the definition of messaging, content development, and the execution of go-to-market strategies spanning various digital channels, media outlets, and events, with a specific focus on engaging tech-savvy audiences.
- Preferred: Understanding of cloud technologies, including platforms like Microsoft, GCP, AWS.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.The annual U.S. base pay range for this position is: $100,047.00 - $150,071.00
F5 maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience, geographic locations, and market conditions, as well as to reflect F5’s differing products, industries, and lines of business. The pay range referenced is as of the time of the job posting and is subject to change.
You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about F5’s benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.f5.com/company/careers/benefits. F5 reserves the right to change or terminate any benefit plan without notice.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity