At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
You will be an integral member of our Global Support and Services team, managing escalations and coordinating F5 resources to bring critical issues to resolution.
This unique opportunity is located at our Guadalajara, Mexico office.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of the customer concern process for technical support cases where a customer’s network is down or severely impaired.
- Direct progress of support staff, escalation team, engineering team and all other resources in addressing customer production issues, function as point-of-contact for issue management.
- Build and manage comprehensive plans of action to resolve technical issues affecting enterprise customers.
- Provide post-mortem review and analysis as the need arises by internal teams or customers.
- Interface closely with field teams to ensure coordinated and consistent messaging from our team during an incident.
- Analyze the resulting relationship between us and the customer. If corrective action needs to be taken, partner with the account teams or other internal resources to improve the long-term relationship with the customer.
- Once the incident has been resolved and the customer is satisfied, the EAD extracts themselves from the account.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Be able to direct others and set priorities to resolve crises or high-visibility situations while remaining calm and advocating best practices.
- Provide influence and handle client and internal resources that don’t directly report to this position.
- Show good judgment skills and the ability to put the customer first
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Spanish, and Portuguese, preferably
- Must be a self-starter and show initiative with the ability to work past barriers
- Must be able to relay complex technical information to people with varying skill and knowledge levels.
- Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Proficient English, Spanish, and Portuguese speaking skills,
- Showcase 12 years of related experience with a BS/BA degree preferred.
- Previous experience in an operational leadership role optimally resolving production outages, service impairments, or other high-visibility events for enterprise customers.
- Technical networking background. This ideally would be a mix of both working for a vendor and a client.
- Proficient English, Spanish, and Portuguese language skills are a must
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity