Sr HR Business Partner
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
This position works closely with senior leadership in F5’s India business to develop and deliver HR programs that support business objectives and improve employee performance and retention. You will be an advocate for the business, and will continually look at ways to improve its people resources. You will be the HR point person for the Regional VP of India. You will also ensure employee and management adherence to company policies and practices and ongoing compliance with applicable employment laws.
This position offers an opportunity to carry out strategic HR practices in a fast-growing global technology company with a presence in over 40 countries. You’ll work with an international team of talented and collaborative HR professionals who partner with business leaders to define people management strategies and deliver programs that contribute to business success.
What you will do:
- Business support (50% of time)
- Work in partnership with senior management to recommend, develop and implement programs that address key people resource issues, including employee and manager development, employee engagement, performance management, organizational design and effectiveness, workforce planning, succession planning and change management.
- Act as primary HR point person for the business, interacting closely with HR professionals across the globe.
- Successfully establish and maintain professional relationships and work effectively with employees and all levels of management.
- Ensure appropriate application of company policies and procedures.
- Engage in continual HR process improvement.
- Partner with HR specialists to deliver appropriate programs and initiatives as needed in compensation levelling plans and guidelines, recruiting, learning & development etc.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to senior management.
- Deliver training to managers and employees as appropriate.
- Maintain current and complete understanding of, and ensure organizational compliance with, federal, state and
local employment laws.
- Employee relations (10% of time)
- Address employee relations issues of varying complexity, seeking legal advice as needed to closure.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Attend to legal issues on employment matters as needed.
- Track and report on issues; identify and report trends.
- Coach Managers on ways to resolve and mitigate issues.
- Recruitment (5% of time)
- Develop job descriptions.
- Help select the best talent for the business.
- Ensure compliance with recruiting policies and practices.
- Other responsibilities (5% of time)
- Carry out day-to-day HR operational support for the business where HR Operations is not able to.
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Talent Management – APJ (30% of time)
- Work with Corporate to roll out Talent Management initiatives across APJ
- Delivers employee training programs
- Establishes methods for program evaluation and effectiveness
- Approves content, methods, and materials for training
- Manages and facilitates training efforts across the organization, share best practices and collaborate on training initiatives
- Determines needs for leadership development.
- Manage external training vendor relationships
What you will bring:
- 10+ years’ experience in progressively responsible HR generalist and business partner roles, preferably in a large, high-tech global environment.
- Global HR experience.
- Strong and current knowledge of employment laws.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Master’s degree in related field (Business, HR, Industrial Relations) preferred.
What You’ll Get:
Hybrid working mode
Career growth and development opportunities
Recognitions and Rewards
Employee Assistance Program
Competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and cool perks
Dynamic Diversity & Inclusion Interest Groups
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity