Voice of Customer Analyst
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
Overview: Voice of Customer Analyst
F5’s Customer Engagement team is critical in showing the world what’s possible when our customers bet on F5. We are laser focused on developing initiatives to ignite customer passion, create exceptional experiences, impact product adoption and retention, and ultimately create F5 customers for life.
The Voice of Customer analyst role is both a strategic and facilitative role to help understand and clearly articulate our customers’ feedback and experiences. This person is highly curious, motivated, and able to connect various data sources in unearthing trends and patterns that identify actionable insights. This business intelligence role will produce insights and recommendations based on best-in-class customer experiences that enable high customer satisfaction and business outcomes. The rock-star analyst will be a key contributor to our growing customer engagement practice, increasing our insight gathering capacity, helping to drive an understanding and prioritization of actions and accountabilities that will produce measurable impacts and results for our customers.
- Develop and implement analysis and trends based on customer research efforts, through surveys, employee feedback, and direct customer conversations.
- Look for areas we can improve the customer experience by analyzing data, identifying trends, and partnering with internal teams.
- Drive and influence business decisions based on customer insights and data. Enable these decisions by combining data from multiple sources and compiling insights into an impactful format.
- Ability to manage multiple products in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with others.
- Develop standardized presentations and reports to provide ongoing insights to customer engagement stakeholders and partners, then work to ensure utilization and adoption of reporting by these partners
- Advise internal stakeholder functions on data requirements necessary to perform desired analyses; participate in the development of process modifications needed to deliver required data
- Help ensure that customer feedback and insights are disseminated and utilized to improve products, processes and interactions
- 4-5+ years of analytics experience, preferably in a customer experience, customer success, customer research, or customer data analysis role
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Qualitative and Quantitative research experience
- Strong storytelling and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Prior experience with technology products strongly preferred
- Dashboard and reporting design experience
- Tableau experience preferred, Medallia experience is a plus
- BA required
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity