Business Development Rep - Inbound
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
**This position is located in Liberty Lake, WA and requires in office attendance Tues-Thurs**
Business Development Representative I (Inbound)
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation. Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where everyone can thrive.
The F5 Digital Sales organization is strategically positioned with an opportunity to be a tremendous revenue growth engine for the company. This role is at the forefront of establishing cutting-edge opportunistic sales motions using AI and automation, digital marketing and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
We are looking for an entry-level, Inbound Business Development Representative (BDR) that is passionate about building a career in technology sales at our Liberty Lake, WA Digital Sales Center. You are curious by nature, and you genuinely love to learn. You love the thrill of building relationships with prospects and are focused on always creating the best experience for the customer. You are a standout colleague with an innately positive spirit who enjoys collaboration. You have excellent attention to detail and take immense pride in your work. You successfully partner with others and are open to finding creative ways to overcome challenging problems. You are goal-oriented and want to progress yourself, the team, and the organization towards our targets.
- Execute high volume inbound lead qualification and sales motions focused on quickly converting marketing qualified leads to sales opportunities
- Meet and exceed weekly activity goals (calls, emails, MQL engagement SLAs)
- Utilize prospecting and go-to-market tools and technology to identify and qualify efficiently and effectively customers
- Partner with Marketing to provide a feedback loop for continuous lead generation campaign improvement and optimization
- Be the first contact point for many customers and prospects and deliver a strong first impression to set the foundation for long term customer relationships
- Develop and demonstrate sales skills related to prospecting, phone and email etiquette, uncovering basic needs, overcoming objections, connecting needs to high level F5 solution potential and driving interest in continued discussion with sales team members
- Navigate phone systems, voicemail systems, front desk operators and administrative assistants to reach intended contacts
- Maintain accurate records of sales and prospecting activities in F5’s CRM
- Contribute to building a culture of collaboration and learning that creates an industry leading digital sales organization within the F5 Digital Center in Liberty Lake
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly quota for meetings, opportunities, and pipeline generated
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Growth mindset, eager to learn, compete, and start their sales career
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Experience using a CRM system (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
- 1+ years of experience in a sales or business development role is a plus
- Familiarity with the software industry or experience selling software products is a plus
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity