Territory Account Manager (Hybrid) (Guadalajara)
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
The F5 Digital Sales organization is a newly formed global sales organization with an opportunity to be a tremendous revenue growth engine for the company. The F5 solution, bridges the gap between NetOps and DevOps with multi-cloud application services that span from code to customer. This role is part of an exciting new team that is at the forefront of establishing cutting-edge opportunistic sales motions leveraging AI and automation, digital marketing and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and use data-driven plans and initiatives to impact customers meaningfully?
We are looking for a customer-obsessed, experienced Digital Sales Account Manager to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will be a highly motivated self-starter responsible for achieving assigned sales goals and for the overall sales strategies and results. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle of F5 solutions, products and services by effectively turning prospects into satisfied repeat customers through efficient use of all F5's strategic partner resources. You will effectively sell F5’s products and solutions using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in incremental revenue generation.
- Work in a fast-paced environment across multiple regions in Latin America.
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients by identifying their digital business gaps and opportunities, using data to understand where they are in their customer journey to provide the right experience at the right time.
- Manage meetings scheduled by BDR and engage with customers to introduce them to F5's products, application solutions, and services to generate opportunities
- Build relationships and develop opportunities with focused channel partners by effectively communicating F5 solutions. Including prospecting, account planning, and lead generation with channel partners
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycle initial contact through the procurement process and ensure SalesForce is utilized appropriately and on a regular basis
- Use phone, video conferencing, digital whiteboards, and webcasts to develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations for targeted customers
- Understand the business needs of the organizations; develop applications of products and effectively sell F5’s technical value-added solutions to meet those needs. This includes and developing lists of potential customers, identifying and qualifying business opportunities, digital ecosystems to keep customers informed to meet their needs, and following-up on sales leads
- Partner with field sales team to assess resources needed to close sales and meet customer expectations
- Meet or exceed revenue goals
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Business acumen and able to use technology depth, breadth, signals, and data to understand
- pain points to inform and shape business growth initiatives
- Able to work independently and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- Able to utilize digital sales tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress, as well as prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals
- Adaptable in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong organization and priority management abilities
- Must be able to communicate F5’s value propositions effectively
- Understanding of F5’s business and competitors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent conflict management skills, with the ability to be fair & firm.
- Familiar with Microsoft products, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Effective time management
- Strong phone sales skills
- 1-2 years of proven Digital Sales experience, with selling technology solutions preferred
- Experience working in a team sales environment
- Proven history in generating new business and managing a sales engagement
- Ability to deliver web presentations
- BA/BS is preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties require utilizing a computer, communicating over the telephone, and reading printed material.
- Duties will require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity