Marketing Operations Specialist II
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
Summarize the purpose/objective of the position as a brief overview of the major or essential job functions.
We are seeking a passionate, data and process-driven marketer to assist with our marketing operations initiatives. You will assist the team in managing and optimizing the operations, success, and expansion of our marketing technology and processes, while growing and scaling our efforts.
As a part of a growing marketing operations team, you will be focused on enabling and delivering effective marketing through process improvement coupled with relationship and project management. You will be asked to pivot between your strategic side and technical side, strategizing based on architecture efficiency and scalability. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Own the relationship between the MOPs team and the PM to help streamline marketing technology projects including roadmap items and intake requests
- Lead the data integrity efforts in our Marketo instance to ensure process is being followed in terms of templates, naming conventions, etc. which ensure accurate reporting output
- Support marketing automation systems in production, including working with internal and external technical support to troubleshoot issues, coordinating releases, identifying and recommending enhancements
- Identify and implement projects that will help improve campaign performance and scale the department efficiently - starting from requirements gathering with key stakeholders, through technical execution, delivery, analysis and provide feedback
- Partner with the marketing team providing operational (campaign set up and execution) and analytical support
- Iterate on existing workflows, lead generation and nurture programs
- QA and support for email campaign builds and other marketing efforts via Marketo (lists, workflows, template management, etc.)
4+ years Marketing Automation Experience
Knowledge and Skills: You love getting your hands in all MarTech tools, while also finding operational efficiencies. You find joy in diving into and optimizing end-to-end processes, while also working collaboratively across teams.
- Strong project management, cross-team stakeholder management, and analytic thought process and ability to interpret data
- Strong understanding of Marketo with an exposure to nurture campaigns, scoring campaigns, and overall marketing automation flows
- Demonstrated experience extracting data from large databases and using a metrics driven approach to success
- Experience working on projects across various teams, tracking completion and success
- Experience building emails, campaigns, and marketing automation workflows
- Experience in CRM (Salesforce)
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.The annual U.S. base pay range for this position is: $68,365.00 - $102,547.00
F5 maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience, geographic locations, and market conditions, as well as to reflect F5’s differing products, industries, and lines of business. The pay range referenced is as of the time of the job posting and is subject to change.
You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about F5’s benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.f5.com/company/careers/benefits. F5 reserves the right to change or terminate any benefit plan without notice.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity