Business Development Representative
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
We’re searching for an enthusiastic, eager-to-learn Business Development Representative (BDR) to join the growing sales team in China. If you are an early aspirant in your sales career or looking to work in a fast-paced dynamic work environment, F5 is the perfect place for you!
This position requires previous experience with prospecting within greenfield accounts (acquiring new logos). BDR candidates during the interview should not only be able to demonstrate the ability to comprehend F5 Solutions, but also the ability to pitch this effectively to new customers. They will also be expected to articulate how they would be creative and thoughtful in their approach to solicit a response from prospects. This position is an in-office role that requires working from the F5 office in Beijing China.
Sounds interesting? Read on!
What You’ll Do
Schedule highly qualified meetings from inbound and outbound campaigns within target accounts for territory sales
- Leverage prospecting tools such as Groove, local social media - WeChat, and outbound calling techniques to schedule meetings with identified target accounts
- Collaborate with marketing, field sales, and product teams to facilitate innovative programs, messaging, campaigns, and offerings
- Ensure inbound requests and opportunity handoffs to sales are successful and exceed the customer's satisfaction
- Ensure reporting and communications are frequent and bi-directional
- Exhibit qualities of overachievement, self-motivation, good teamwork, and positive attitude
- Meet and exceed minimum activity metrics: 40 Dials, 10 conversations, and 40 emails per day
What You’ll Bring
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Min 2 years of sales prospecting or Inside Sales experience through social media, cold callings, emails and writing qualification notes
- Skill in using Salesforce CRM (CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT) tool for leads management, prospecting, emailing, and calling is a must
- Previous experience with technology companies selling SaaS, IaaS, or PaaS is a plus
- Fluency in Mandarin and English as a 2nd language for communicating with local China and APCJ Leadership in Singapore
What You’ll Get
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Recognitions and Rewards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and cool perks
- Culture of Giving Back
- Dynamic Diversity & Inclusion Interest Groups
Apply if you believe your own unique capabilities can contribute to the success of this role and our organization!
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity