Sales Operations Specialist II
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mind set.
Known internally as Sales Operations Specialist II, The Sales Operations Specialist (Global Services) is involved in all stages of the sales process ensuring that sales activities are best supported and conducted in accordance with F5’s policies. This role provides a high level support to both internal and external sales teams to facilitate strong relationships and generate revenue for F5. This is a fast paced role, ideal for someone who is highly organized, loves details and wants to exceed expectations.
Sales Operations Specialist responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, basic project management, order processing, troubleshooting and problem solving, tracking and reporting, sales support, training, and other assigned activities.
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Validate and close the order processing of Purchase Orders
- Act as liaison between Field Sales, Inside Sales, Channel Sales, Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Finance and Accounting.
- Monitor and maintain assigned program(s).
- Provide communication and education on current processes and best practices.
- Answer pre and post sales questions from partners and F5 sales teams.
- Research inquiries and assist internal and external customers.
- Coordinating expedite requests.
- Ensure the integrity of the SalesForce data.
- Identifies process improvements to support business operations
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Some relevant experience in a related role such as Sales Support or Credit Control would be preferred
- Previously worked in a high-tech environment is highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be detailed oriented with a proven ability to multi-task
- Effective communication, both in written and verbal form, to interact with cross functional teams and departments
- Must be a self-starter and effective time manager
- Passion for customer experience and exceeding expectations
- Understanding or knowledge of sales processes, order administration processes, etc.
- Basic Project Management
- Strong interest in identifying process improvement opportunities that support the key business operations
- Experience with SFDC and Oracle
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic fast paced environment, with minimal supervision.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity