Mgr, Digital Sales Business Development
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
**This position requires in-office attendance Tues-Thurs in our Liberty Lake Office.**
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation. Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to improve our customers and their customers' lives. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where individuals can thrive.
The F5 Digital Sales organization is strategically positioned with an opportunity to be a tremendous revenue growth engine for the company. This role is at the forefront of establishing cutting-edge opportunistic sales motions using AI (Artificial Intelligence) and automation, digital marketing, big data, and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
We seek an Outbound Business Development Representative Manager to manage a Business Development Representatives (BDRs) team at our Liberty Lake Digital Sales Center. You will be responsible for training, coaching, and mentoring a team of BDRs, generating new opportunities and driving pipeline for F5’s most strategic customers. You will oversee the daily execution of the business development team and will be accountable for their professional performance, development, and growth. You will partner with the North America Director of Digital Sales, Regional VPs, and Marketing to ensure the best end results.
What You will Do
- Collaborate with product and field marketing to identify strategic target accounts, personas and create personalized outbound campaigns/flows
- Support North America Digital Sales Director and Regional VPs in building and scaling a world-class outbound operation that enables the team to thrive in a high energy, high performing, and high activity environment
- Facilitate solution, product, and business knowledge and training among team members
- Help build efficiencies within the CRM and sales process and ensure all team processes and procedures are documented, executed and the appropriate individual(s) trained and cross-trained as necessary
- Build a culture of collaboration, learning and high performance to create an industry leading business development organization
- Manage a team of direct reports providing motivation, inspiration, real-time coaching/ training, and mentorship
- Hold regular call coaching sessions, pipeline reviews, one on ones, and team meetings with the BDRs
- Lead team performance against metrics, quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans, and ensures sales objectives are met
Who You Are
- Exhibit qualities of overachievement, self-motivation, good teamwork, and positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills and ability to lead multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze situations and problem solve at strategic and functional level
- Proven leadership, mentorship & communication skills
- Interested in working hard, having fun, and creating a unique workplace
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience managing staff on a Digital Sales team
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales/Business Development experience
- Experience in using a CRM system such as Salesforce.com
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.The annual U.S. base pay range for this position is: $77,538.00 - $116,308.00
F5 maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience, geographic locations, and market conditions, as well as to reflect F5’s differing products, industries, and lines of business. The pay range referenced is as of the time of the job posting and is subject to change.
You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about F5’s benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.f5.com/company/careers/benefits. F5 reserves the right to change or terminate any benefit plan without notice.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity