Sales Operations Specialist
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
Our Employees: Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
The Sales Operations Specialist is involved in all stages of the sales process ensuring that sales activities are best supported and conducted in accordance with F5’s policies. This role provides a high level support to both internal sales teams and external partners to facilitate strong relationships and generate revenue for F5. This is a fast paced role, ideal for someone who is highly organized, loves details and wants to exceed expectations.
Sales Operations Specialist responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: basic project management, order processing, troubleshooting and problem solving, data quality, sales support, training, and other assigned activities.
- Order processing and issue resolution
- Act as liaison between Field Sales, Inside/Digital Sales, Channel Sales, Revenue Operations, Sales Operations, Finance and Accounting, and other internal teams.
- Own and execute assigned projects or programs.
- Provide communication and education on current processes and best practices.
- Answer pre and post sales questions from F5 sales teams and external partners.
- Research inquiries utilizing various systems and tools.
- Intake and coordination of high priority customer requests.
- Ensure the integrity of Salesforce data.
- Identify process improvements to support business operations
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be detailed oriented with a proven ability to multi-task
- Effective communication, both in written and verbal form, to interact with cross functional teams and departments
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic fast paced environment, with minimal supervision
- Ability to work cross-functionally to find solutions and drive projects to completion
- Must be a self-starter and effective time manager
- Passion for customer experience and exceeding expectations
- Understanding or knowledge of sales processes, order administration processes, etc.
- Basic project management
- Strong interest in identifying process improvement opportunities that support the key business operations
- Basic experience with Salesforce desired
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of Sales Support experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Salesforce experience, preferred but not required
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (late evenings).
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.The annual U.S. base pay range for this position is: $59,333.00 - $88,999.00
F5 maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience, geographic locations, and market conditions, as well as to reflect F5’s differing products, industries, and lines of business. The pay range referenced is as of the time of the job posting and is subject to change.
You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about F5’s benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.f5.com/company/careers/benefits. F5 reserves the right to change or terminate any benefit plan without notice.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity