Sales Licensing Partner
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
Our Employees: Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset
Position Summary: Business Outcomes: Partner will field sellers on pitching, positioning, sizing, and offering the Flex Consumption Program from inception through execution to field sales. Includes driving program and offer needs to support the quote to cash process. This role is expected to make key decisions with/without input from the management team and provide recommendations and breakdown of complex situations to sales leaders using analytics. This role will be responsible for supporting sales teams throughout different geographic regions in deal structuring, pricing and contract reviews.
F5’s Sales organization is continuously evolving and adapting to enable the needs of our customers, and this role is critical in enabling the operational delivery of F5’s new Subscriptions & Licensing offerings.
The ideal candidate should have working knowledge of software licensing, sales cycles, analytical skills, translating and understanding customer needs. The candidate must have the ability to drive complex, high business impact sales/operational components to timely completion. They should be comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization up to and including senior executives
- Proactively manage a set of defined operational/contractual elements that enable the quote to cash for Licensing offerings for a targeted vertical
- Be the primary operations point of contact during the Flex Consumption Program addendum review process
- Provides clear and timely communication within HQ teams as well as Theatre Sales teams.
- Attend calls with field and customers as needed to educate them on the components of licensing programs.
- Able to understand the ‘voice of the field’ and “voice of the customer” and represent that back to the operations team to drive programmatic improvements.
- Focused on assigned task that supports the Sales Process, improving deal velocity and removing roadblocks to close business.
- Manage regional coverage for Flex Consumption Program by being the Subject Matter Expert. This involves creating/managing quotes/operational elements and assisting the field close the deal.
- Manage the operational pipeline and provide updates to Sales Leadership
- Manage the operational process for contract management.
- Manage and track customer addendum exceptions.
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Develop materials and presentations as needed to support the programs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to effectively work with all levels including executive management
- Knowledge of sales operations activities/technology
- High attention to detail is a must
- Strong communication, planning, and organization skills
- Strong leadership, organization, analytical, and execution skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- High degree of business proficiency, professional maturity, and poise.
- High competence on Microsoft Office suite & SFDC
- Knowledge of Tableau a plus
- BS/BA in Business related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 4 years working in Sales, Sales/Business Operations, Program Management or Business Insights capacity
- Knowledge of security and networking marketplace and products is desirable
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 10% of the time spent traveling.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity