At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
At F5 , our mission is based on the fact that business depend on apps.
Our long-standing belief that applications are the most valuable assets of any organization in the digital age has been the foundation of our strategy to become the leader in multi-cloud application services. When you combine F5’s, expertise powering over half of the world’s applications across all types of environments, you have a company that knows how to deliver and secure more applications, and more value, than any company in the industry.
This means that we are able to deliver and protect applications—revenue generating, brand-anchoring applications—from the point at which they are created through to the point when consumers interact with them. In other words, from “code to customer.” This makes the combined forces of F5 absolutely essential to every digital organization in the world, including the world’s largest enterprises, service providers, financial and educational institutions, government entities, and consumer brands.
At F5 we actively build a culture that everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. As a global business leader, we know diversity drives innovation, makes everything we build better for our customers, and fuels our success. We know the magic ingredient is our differences, when embraced with humility and respect. And because we know this, we believe that top talent is found in a diversity of individual backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to help us all thrive.
F5's strategy is to enable security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists, and elite researchers to help deliver critical solutions for customers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force; our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals. F5's talent has fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading security companies. Come and be a part of our unparalleled team that is responsible for making the Internet a safer place for everyone.
We are currently searching for an Associate Consultant, who is eager to help protect a portfolio of Global 2000 web applications from malicious and automated attacks. The successful candidate must have the ability to earn the respect and trust of each customer through knowledge and understanding of service delivery and how this fits into our customer’s overall environment. You will review unique business and technical project parameters and define a successful solution for the implementation and integration of our security service. You will be part of a small nimble team of specialists that will integrate our anti-automation and anti-fraud solutions with large-scale websites, often with requirements for four or five nines of system availability. A successful candidate must be action-oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems, and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
Role and Responsibilities:
● Participates in design and implementation projects to deploy F5's Enterprise security solutions.
● Establish trusted technical advisor relationships with customers regarding web security.
● Assist / Own delivery of technical components for integration that includes website analysis, configurations, testing, debugging, documentation and go-live support.
● Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
● Collaborate with other teams in delivering a timely and qualitative technical solution to customers.
● Help other Consultants and engineers to ensure customer success.
● Contribute to the development of standardized processes and best practices to ensure continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of the deployment process.
● Contribute active learnings from the field towards internal knowledge building.
Minimum required knowledge, skills and abilities:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Networks, Information Systems, or a related engineering discipline OR equivalent industry work experience.
● 2+ years of system integration in complex environments preferably in the software/cybersecurity industry.
● 2+ years of experience providing Solutions engineering or professional services to large-scale enterprises.
● Experience in a technical role involving web operations, incident response, customer support, system monitoring, or a similar role
● In-depth technical expertise in one or more of the following areas: Datacenter networking, CDN, Application delivery controllers, Web Application Firewalls and load balancers.
● Independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
● Strong communication and customer relationship skills.
● Experience working with cybersecurity solutions
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity