Named Account Manager
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
Since 1996, F5 started our business from selling load-balancer and have been the industry leader in application delivery and network space. Now, in response to our customer needs and challenges, we are transforming ourselves to software centric company and helping to improve the performance and security of their applications in any environment from on-premise, private/public cloud, to edge. F5 is the only company that powers applications from development through their entire lifecycle so our customers—enterprise businesses, service providers, governments, and consumer brands—can deliver differentiated, high-performing, and secure digital experiences to their customers.
Upon it, NGINX+ is opensource based global #1 webserver and various enabler for microservice environment and Distributed Cloud become more dynamic SaaS based security solution across multi cloud environment.
This role is a strategic sales position requiring an in-depth knowledge of how technology is used to enable business goals or overcome business challenges and to generate value for our customers and F5.
You will be responsible for leading all facets of the relationship with named or large key accounts while ensuring revenue goals are being met as well as maintain contact at relevant levels in the accounts focusing on strategic nature of the relationship. You will champion F5 brand and be a trusted advisor and improve overall business outcomes for F5 customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join rapidly growing F5 Korea team and elevate your sales skills with innovative technologies.
What you will do:
- Account Management – Develops opportunities across the F5 solution portfolio while effectively selling solutions and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence and build trusting relationships at all levels of the organization including executives, leads negotiations. Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats.
- Customer Engagement – Grow and retain assigned accounts by understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of customers as well as building and maintaining strong relationships. Responsible for identifying and driving partner relationships development and management and for facilitating executive-level relationships between customers, F5 and its partners. Additionally, you should preferably have a deep understanding of SecOps or/ and DevOps persona.
- Sales Target Achievement - Develops strategy for sustained management and success of business and coordinates assets to ensure sales target are met by forecasting and tracking required revenue goals established. Meet and exceed sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Market Knowledge - Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments, and government regulations that effect assigned markets. Keep learning and leverages a strong knowledge of product landscape, solutions, and strategy to address customer's needs.
What you will bring:
- Over 5 years of high touch and direct Sales experience
- Sales experience with SaaS, subscription, cloud-based products and services to large enterprise customers
- Excellent command of Korean and business level of English
What You’ll Get:
- Hybrid working mode
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Recognitions and Rewards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and cool perks
- Culture of Giving Back
- Dynamic Diversity & Inclusion interest groups
Apply if you believe your own unique capabilities can contribute to the success of this role and our organization!
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity