At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
We are security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists, and best-in-class researchers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force; our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cyber criminals. Our founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading security companies. We are backed by some of the most prominent leaders and investors in the technology industry including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures, and more. Come be a part of our unparalleled team that is responsible for making the Internet a safer place for everyone.
A Consultant is someone who is eager to help protect a portfolio of Global 2000 websites from malicious and automated threats. This individual must be able to earn the respect and trust of each customer through knowledge and understanding of service delivery and how this fits into our customer’s overall environment. You will review unique business and technical project parameters and define a successful solution for the implementation and integration of our Enterprise Defense. A successful candidate must be detail oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and efficiently to both technical and business audiences.
- Oversee the installation and implementation of F5's security as a service solution for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and facilitate project success.
- Act as the primary representative between our customers and F5.
- Develop and implement standard methodologies for program/project management, communication artifacts, reporting, and capability improvements.
- Develop models for resource planning and consumption as well as key performance metrics for project/program success.
- Collaborate with peers, managers and team members across the organization to solve problems, develop new processes and build efficient systems.
- 3+ years of system integration within complex environments.
- A good technical networking background and experience working with major load balancers currently on the market.
- A deep level understanding and experience of Content Delivery Networks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related engineering discipline, OR equivalent industry work experience.
- A customer-centric attitude and the ability to communicate well at all levels of an organization.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity