HR Business Partner II- LATAM
At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.
Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.
Life at F5 is never dull. We are constantly identifying industry trends and disruptions, then innovating to get ahead of future customer needs—creating application services that help the world’s leading organizations deliver their critical business apps faster and with the highest levels of flexibility, security, performance, and support.
But our success isn’t driven solely by what we do. We also care deeply about how we do it. At F5, our culture is how we live, every single day. And it’s producing extraordinary results—not only for our customers but also for our employees. We understand that your life is about more than just work, so we’re committed to a culture that supports your whole life. We offer work/life integration programs like Freedom to Flex, dynamic employee inclusion groups, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition assistance for professional development, a comprehensive mentoring program, rewards/recognition, and so much more. At F5, we truly do help each other thrive.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our global HR team in Guadalajara, Mexico. This position partners closely with management to develop and deliver HR programs that support business objectives and improve employee performance and retention. You will be an advocate for the business and will continually look at ways to improve its people's resources. You will be the HR point person for management in Mexico for multiple business groups. You will have the opportunity to carry out HR practices in a fast-growing global technology company with a presence in over 40 countries.
This position offers the flexibility to work from home and at times requires to be on-site in our Guadalajara F5 office.
- Work in partnership with a team of HR professionals to recommend, develop and implement programs that address key talent offerings, including employee and manager development, employee engagement, and performance management.
- Primary HR point person for the business, interacting closely with management.
- Mentor and partner management to resolve department challenges.
- Develop and implement continual HR process improvements.
- Analyze and monitor employee exits and other employee actions; identify trends; develop programs to mitigate potential problems and to recommend retention programs
- Coach management on ways to resolve issues and mitigate risk. Identify trends and areas of concerns and provide and execute on solutions to mitigate risk
- Partner with leadership to promote F5 as an employer of choice
- Maintain a current and complete understanding of and ensure organizational compliance with Mexico’s federal and state employment regulations.
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Successfully establish and maintain professional relationships and work effectively with employees and all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and effectively coach employees and management to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Ability to understand business strategies and recommend HR programs that align with the business
- Solid business writing and presentation skills
- Intermediate analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in progressively responsible HR generalist or business partner roles, preferably in a large, high-tech global environment
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity