Accounting & Finance
Bellevue, WA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 2, 2023
As an Accounting Specialist at Viome's Bellevue office, your role will involve meticulously managing financial records, ensuring data accuracy, and meeting deadlines with strong organizational skills. You'll use accounting software proficiently, communicate effectively, and resolve discrepancies. Your adaptability, ethical integrity, and problem-solving abilities will be crucial, and any certifications or industry knowledge you bring will be valuable. Your responsibilities may include financial analysis, tax preparation, and audit support, all contributing to our financial success
- Set up, review and pay vendors and misc office expense bills.
- Book and reconcile bank transactions.
- Communicate with bank and vendors to solve issues and discrepancies.
- Manage, book and reconcile business credit card transactions.
- Collect receipts from the account managers.
- Review and process employee travel expenses.
- Receive and reconcile customer payments and other payments.
- Journal entries and account reconciliations in Quickbooks.
- Assist in invoice processing and collections.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports.
- Assist with maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Assist with the development and updating of accounting processes.
- Assist in annual auditing and ad-hoc projects.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree majoring in Accounting or related fields.
- Proficient with Microsoft Offices, strong in Excel.
- General knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)Detail-oriented and accurate data entry skills.
- An organized, self-motivated team player.
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to keep confidentiality and maintain high level of integrity.
- Experience with Quickbooks/NetSuite is preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years of accounting related experience is preferred but not required.
Our ideal candidate needs to be meticulous in their work to ensure accuracy in financial records and reports. They should be able to analyze financial data, identify trends, and provide insights to support decision-making and should be highly organized to manage multiple tasks, deadlines, and financial documents efficiently. If you have the skills and are excited about Viome’s mission, we’d love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and are committed to creating a workplace that reflects these values.