Paid Search Senior Manager (SEM/PPC Sr Manager)
Marketing & Communications
Bellevue, WA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Imagine a world where illness is optional. At Viome, our goal is to digitize, decode, and decipher human biology to prevent, treat, and cure chronic diseases and cancer. In order to enhance our understanding of the origin and progression of diseases, we use a systems biology approach combined with mRNA analysis and our state-of-the-art artificial intelligence platform.
Our direct-to-consumer service analyzes gene expressions (mRNA) in order to provide individuals with health insights and precision nutrition to live a healthier life. This platform of ~400,000 samples enables us to enhance our understanding of human biology as a system in order to develop predictive biomarkers, precision diagnostics, and precision therapeutics to prevent and intercept chronic diseases.
As a Senior SEM/PPC Manager at Viome's Bellevue office, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven paid search marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company. This position will be the go-to person on all things search related and will manage the day-to-day activities across multiple search engines.
This is a full-time position, reporting to GM of Consumer Business.
- Manage all aspects of our Paid Search, Shopping and YouTube advertising campaigns
- Develop and implement SEM/PPC strategies that align with Viome’s business goals
- Optimize through building, iterating, and testing campaign types, ad copy, landing pages, budgets, and bidding strategies to hit your spend, ROAS/CPA targets
- Conduct keyword research and develop effective targeting strategies to reach our target audience
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices, and apply them to improve Viome's SEM/PPC performance
- Communicate meaningful results in weekly meetings, reports, and with teammates
- 5+ years of experience in SEM/PPC management in a DTC e-commerce business; health and wellness industry a plus
- Proven track record of successfully managing, optimizing, and growing SEM/PPC campaigns
- Strong understanding of SEM/PPC best practices, including keyword research, targeting, and ad copywriting
- Experience with website optimization and analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- The candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decisions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
If you have the skills and are excited about Viome’s mission, we’d love to hear from you!