Marketing & Communications
Bellevue, WA, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2023
Imagine a world where illness is optional. At Viome, our goal is to digitize, decode, and decipher human biology to prevent, treat, and cure chronic diseases and cancer. To enhance our understanding of the origin and progression of diseases, we use a systems biology approach combined with mRNA analysis and our state-of-the-art artificial intelligence platform.
Our direct-to-consumer service analyzes gene expressions (RNA) to provide individuals with health insights and precision nutrition to live healthier life. This platform of ~500,000 samples enables us to enhance our understanding of human biology as a system to develop predictive biomarkers, precision diagnostics, and precision therapeutics to prevent and intercept chronic diseases.
As a Senior Copywriter with DTC performance marketing expertise to join our marketing team at Viome, you will work closely with the content and marketing team to create content for various channels, including ads, email, social media, website, and other marketing collateral. This is a critical role in crafting compelling content that drives customer engagement and meets Viome’s creative and strategic criteria. We’re looking to hire team members who can hit the ground running and deliver results quickly.
- Conceptualizing and creating high-engagement and impactful social and traditional media content that reflects Viome’s brand voice.
- Interpreting creative direction and adapting points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Developing creative concepts and writing copy for high-impact, channel-specific materials such as our digital + paid social ads, landing pages, website, marketing emails, direct mail, campaigns, product content, video scripts, etc.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to produce the best possible messaging and content for key programs and projects that align with Viome's brand voice and tone.
- Working with other content and marketing team members to develop content and copy that engages and inspires members and prospects to take action.
- Gathering learnings from platforms, consumer feedback, and culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- Working closely with stakeholders to strategically test and iterate on messaging and copy that drive improvement for channel KPIs.
- Editing to ensure all copy is accurate, grammatically correct, and consistent with brand guidelines.
- Conducting research on Viome, science, nutrition, health, and longevity topics to ensure all copy is accurate and up-to-date.
- Serving as a guardian and helping bring the Viome brand to life in all channels and touchpoints, working to further define and develop our brand voice and tone.
- Taking ownership of the copy production workflow and managing a digital content copy repository.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, or equivalent relevant experience.
- At least 6+ years of professional experience in performance copywriting or creative/campaign strategy, focusing on nutrition, life sciences, health, and longevity or related industries. (agency or in-house).
- Experience with DTC and direct response copywriting and conversion, including experience creating copy for Meta ads.
- Have a portfolio of work showcasing clear, concise, and impactful messaging in various contexts.
- Strong writing skills and a passion for storytelling and content for various platforms that engage and inspire readers to take action.
- You are a born communicator and storyteller who loves using words and ideas to translate concepts into copy and craft a world-class brand experience.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility, independence, ownership, and focus.
- Detail-oriented, Ability to proofread and self-edit copy to produce error-free content that adheres to the brand’s style guidelines.
- An aptitude for time management, organization, and communication.
- You are a deep thinker and eager to research new ideas.
- Experience with SEO and writing for digital channels is a plus.
- Experience in creating strategies to communicate science and inspire a community is a plus.
- Experience building campaign strategies for new product innovation and first-in-category launches is a plus.
Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and talented storyteller who can conceptualize and execute creative campaigns that drive business results.
The Senior Copywriter will have a passion for nutrition, life sciences, and health and be able to create compelling copy that engages and inspires our customers.
To apply, please submit your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this role. If you have the skills and are excited about Viome’s mission, we’d love to hear from you!