Senior Visual & Motion Designer
Bellevue, WA, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2023
Viome is seeking a marketing-savvy Motion Graphics Designer. Under the general supervision of the Marketing team, this role is responsible for designing marketing content and branding assets for a variety of digital applications.
Contract to full-time position at our office in Bellevue, WA.
Only applications with a link to a recent portfolio will be considered.
- Design and create high-quality motion graphics and video assets
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure that video ads align with brand guidelines and marketing objectives
- Work closely with with the performance marketing team to optimize the design assets for conversion
- Edit and enhance raw video footage to create compelling stories that capture the viewer's attention
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop video content for social media, email campaigns, and other marketing channels
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in motion graphics and video editing
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in Animation, Motion, Interaction, Graphic Design or equivalent design-related field
- Expertise in both visual and motion design
- 3+ years professional experience as a designer
- Highly experienced in Adobe Creative Suite & Figma
- Ability to demonstrate the use of motion to tell stories in the digital space
- Ideal candidate will have had experience working in a dynamic startup environment as well as a mid-size to global organizations or a full-service ad agency
- Ideal candidate will have had experience working on performance marketing campaigns
- Demonstrates solid understanding of typography, photography, graphic design, digital design and motion graphics
- Must be flexible, open-minded, and willing to accept challenges
- Must be self motivated and a strong creative problem solver
- Ability to work under both specific or minimal direction
Viome benefits include...
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- LTD & STD
- Waiting time may apply to benefits
Viome is a 100+ person start-up offering a successful commercial product that has generated high demand. With offices in Washington and New York, we are looking to hire team members capable of working in dynamic environments, who have a positive attitude and enjoy collaboration. If you have the skills and are excited about Viome’s mission, we’d love to hear from you.
Viome does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.