Sales Development Representative - Europe
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, April 9, 2023
Velo3D is a technology company that provides the industry’s most advanced fully integrated metal 3D printing solution for mission-critical parts.
Some of the most pioneering companies, including SpaceX, Honeywell, and Lam Research, use the Velo3D solution to drive defense innovation, improve aerospace applications, enhance transportation efficiency, and produce critical oil & gas applications.
While conventional 3D printing and traditional manufacturing methods impose strict design and performance limitations, Velo3D supports true design freedom and allows engineers to build the complex parts they need without compromising performance or quality for manufacturability. In our quest to support tomorrow’s innovations, we enable parts to be printed to exact standards of consistency, quality, and repeatability.
Velo3D has been named to Fast Company’s prestigious annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023. For more information, please visit velo3d.com, or follow the company on LinkedIn or Twitter.
We are looking for a dynamic and growth-oriented leader to lead a world-class Sales Development Representative (SDR) organization in Europe. This person will start as the leading SDR player for our European sales organization; and with the continued high growth in Velo3D's European revenue, this role will be responsible for growing the team of SDRs in Europe.
As the European Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Velo3D, you will drive our future growth by working with European Marketing and Sales teams in Italy, France, Germany, and the UK to engage with technologically advanced and visionary customers. The ideal candidate will be excited about prospecting to potential customers and can communicate our value proposition. You have a demonstrated ability to make progress in the early stages of our customer engagements as well as nurturing relationships long term. Most importantly you must be dynamic enough to be an individual contributor now as well as build a strong team and culture over time. We believe that how we engage with customers is valuable to them, and we take a methodical and high-value approach to everything we do.
At Velo3D, we value respectful debate, diversity, and people who aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. We strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t ‘check all the boxes’.
- Utilize proven outbound/SDR strategies to secure meetings at target accounts for our Sales Directors
- Collaborate with Sales Directors, Technical Sales Engineers, and BD to grow our commercial pipeline.
- Develop creative and effective outbound campaigns from idea generation through execution with the vision to scale them.
- Keep account /contact/hierarchy information updated in SFDC
- Research and evaluate additional leads/prospects through web research
- Help as needed to build awareness of special projects/events
- When additional SDRs are required, this role will hire additional SDR team members and eventually manage team.
Qualities/requirements we look for in our next teammate:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least one (1) year of SDR or inside sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Persistent self-starter
- Strong interest in technology
- Located within the European time zone
- Required: fluency in the German, French, or Italian language is required along with a high level of English proficiency
- Highly desired is fluency in both German & French languages
About the Company:
Velo, Velo3D, Sapphire and Intelligent Fusion are registered trademarks of Velo3D, Inc. Without Compromise, Flow and Assure are trademarks of Velo3D, Inc.
Our team enjoys excellent benefits. We believe in transparency and recognizing exceptional efforts through our monthly all-hands meetings and team member appreciation awards.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base salary for this full-time position is between € 30,000 and € 45,000. This salary range reflects the minimum and maximum target for this position in Europe. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience, job-related skills, related education, work location, and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. In addition to a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package, this position may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and equity program, as applicable.
Velo3D provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and prohibits discrimination and harassment based on, race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
See more open positions at Velo3D
Something looks off?