Technical Account Manager (CO or N.C.)
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. Powered by patented Attack Signal Intelligence, it empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced cyber-attacks. With 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and the most vendor references in MITRE D3FEND, organizations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a critical role at Vectra and is responsible for developing and leading Vectra’s customers in an assigned region. You will be responsible for the relationships with your customers, connecting with key business executives, security and IT partners to develop an understanding of their strategic business needs and goals.
Using this customer knowledge and your expertise in Vectra products and cybersecurity, you will provide an ongoing adoption and industry standard methodologies strategy to ensure your customers understand and maximize value from their investment in Vectra.
This role demands interaction with enterprises at the senior level (CISO), as well as with technical staff within the IT and Security organization.
- Drive high touch customer success focusing on large and highly complex enterprise organizations
- Lead customers throughout the entire customer journey: onboarding, value realization, adoption and expansion
- Lead the customer relationship, providing ongoing support and proactive leadership to Vectra’s customers, to drive high levels of customer satisfaction, deep engagement, and mutual success.
- Conduct customer touchpoints, executive business reviews and proactively monitor customer health
- Drive deep integration of the Vectra Cognito platform into our customer’s business processes and technical ecosystem to create and increase stickiness.
- Identify and grow expansion opportunities within the customer base and collaborate with the sales team to facilitate growth attainment.
- Identify and assess renewal risks; develop and collaborate with internal teams in driving the remediation plans.
- Direct crisis and incident response with urgency, working cross-functionally to ensure timely resolution while communicating effectively with customers.
- Identify, develop and implement repeatable programs and processes across your portfolio of customers to maximize product adoption and usage and achievement of customer’s business objectives.
- Track, measure and report on key metrics such as: customer satisfaction, customer health score, adoption rates, etc.
- Able and willing to travel for on-site customer visits as required (25- 50%)
Successful candidates will have a solid technical foundation in network security and enterprise software, a proven track record of successfully interfacing with customers on both technical and non-technical levels, strong business acumen and sales experience, and above all a passion for ensuring a top quality customer experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in enterprise subscription-based vendors in a customer-facing role (such as Customer Success Manager - CSM, Technical Account Management - TAM, Professional Services, Sales Engineering, or Strategic Customer Service)
- Extensive experience as a hands-on CSM or TAM supporting high touch enterprise customers (Fortune 500 or other large companies)
- Good understanding of security product lines (firewalls, sandboxing, SIEM, forensics-type platforms)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, VPN and SSL technology
- Good understanding of current security technologies and risks
- Project management skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience in supporting customers with strong empathy AND passion for revenue and growth
- Proven record of establishing and building successful C-level relationships
- Service management minded with strong commitment to customer service
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and influence skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.