Field Marketing Manager, UKI & Northern Europe
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. Powered by patented Attack Signal Intelligence, it empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced cyber-attacks. With 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and the most vendor references in MITRE D3FEND, organizations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
Vectra AI is hiring an experienced Field Marketing Manager to join our EMEA Marketing team, supporting UKI and Northern Europe with strategic demand generation programs.
In this role, you will build, drive, plan, and implement highly effective marketing programs in partnership with your key stakeholders and contribute to the success of the regional pipeline goals. Reporting to the Snr. Director EMEA Marketing, you’ll bring your passion, business acumen and hands-on mentality to define the regional strategy. You’ll have a great track record of working closely with sales to deliver sales and marketing targets and help us drive pipeline for the business. You’ll also play a big part in the partner marketing strategy and be familiar with tactics for engaging and working with a channel eco-system.
This role involves cross-functional collaboration with multiple teams and marketing disciplines to build and execute scale programs with precision and deliver high quality campaigns with measurable metrics.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven, creative and critical thinker with strong communication, organizational, and planning skills, who is passionate about making an impact and helping the team achieve their pipeline and revenue goals.
What you will do
· Build the corporate strategy to support the local pipeline generation needs across commercial and enterprise accounts, both direct and with partners
· Fully understand the local sales go-to-market motion, interpret local market dynamics, and develop a robust plan aligned to sales and marketing goals
· Adopt a ‘marketing 360’ approach, leveraging an array of marketing channels and tactics for creative, strategic planning; Vectra owned events, third party sponsorships, direct mail, ABM, digital, PR, social, customer, content etc.
· Track pipeline development, efficiency, and effectiveness
· Provide leadership and input on field requirements for integration into corporate-run marketing programs and campaigns
· Ensure feedback from sales leadership to drive alignment of regional marketing investment, balancing marketing and sales requirements
· Be close to the PR activity to help drive awareness of the brand, messaging, positioning, and marketing programs
· Solid years of experience in similar capacity across B2B SaaS essential, Cybersecurity a bonus
· Outstanding communication skills with the ability to build cross functional relationships with key stakeholders and closely align with the sales and ADR teams
· Excellent customer-facing skills
· Proficient in Salesforce, Hubspot and Microsoft packages. Bizible a bonus
· Proven ability to juggle and prioritise across simultaneous projects
· Organised and programmatic thinker; ability to develop campaign recommendations and plans
· Ability to analyse data and present results in a digestible manner
· Budget management experience and the associated processes
· A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
· The ability to be proactive, handle some degree of ambiguity, and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
· Be comfortable integrating into a team and building relationships within a remote working environment
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.