Account Development Representative, Southeast
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. Powered by patented Attack Signal Intelligence, it empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced cyber-attacks. With 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and the most vendor references in MITRE D3FEND, organizations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
For the role of Account Development Representative, the employee will work remotely from home.
The ADR role is a support to our Sales Motion. Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Support your Regional Sales Manager (RSM) by identifying new business opportunities in Greenfield Enterprise accounts by executing on both inbound and outbound strategies and campaigns
- Engage with existing and old opportunities to assist your RSM in progressing them faster and more efficiently down the sales funnel
- Apply critical thinking to make recommendations in scenarios that are not covered by defined work processes
- Collaborate with team members and cross functional teams (marketing, product and channel team) to achieve individual and team sales objectives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You enjoy a busy and challenging role, where you can take ownership of your success and also contribute to the success of your team
- Committed to learning and development
- Ability to be adaptable in a fast paced and changing environment
- 1-2 years in a prospecting or ADR equivalent role
- Comfortable and confident in contacting prospects and customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Knowledge of the IT /Cyber security industry is preferable
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.