Director, Technical Enablement
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. Powered by patented Attack Signal Intelligence, it empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced cyber-attacks. With 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and the most vendor references in MITRE D3FEND, organizations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
The Sr. Manager of Technical Enablement function will be responsible for the Pre-Sales & Partner Technical sales functions. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of deep technical knowledge, business acumen, strong communication skills and a background in IT, InfoSec, and/or Cloud.
- Track key success metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) specific to enablement efforts to show return on investment (ROI) and overall impact
- Work with the Pre-Sales Engineering Leadership teams to design and implement a roadmap to help achieve department objectives
- Connect and partner with our Pre-Sales Engineering team to understand current knowledge base, gaps, and needs
- Work with technical revenue leaders, as well as stakeholders across the organization, to develop a holistic enablement program for technical sales, success, services, and partner personas
- Manage the logistics, scheduling, organization, and facilitation of the onboarding program for the new technical team members and serve as the primary point of contact for the program
- Co-manage pre-sales lab environment (SSO, Cloudflare, Github, and Visual Code Studio) for internal and partner sales teams.
- Co-manage enablement infrastructure (CMS, LMS, Confluence, Project Management software)
- Co-create pre-sales labs guides for internal and external technical sellers
- Setup and maintain APIs across the enablement infrastructure and automate manual processes via Workato
- Co-create technical training programs and to increase product knowledge for internal technical sellers and partners
- Deliver instructor-led trainings to our internal technical sellers
- Host our annual internal technical summits
- Ongoing education and skill development (technical skills and soft skills) for technical sellers
- Occasional travel will be required to attend business meetings, off-sites, and events
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 - 5 years of technical enablement experience
- Experience in InfoSec, IT, or Cloud as a Pre-Sales Engineer, SE Manager, Architect, or Practitioner
- Experience in curriculum development, field training,
- Experience working on cross-functional initiatives with engineering, product management, solution architect function
- Strong communication skills and executive presence
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.