Sr IT Manager
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. Powered by patented Attack Signal Intelligence, it empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced cyber-attacks. With 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and the most vendor references in MITRE D3FEND, organizations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
Vectra is looking for a Senior IT Manager to support and scale the company’s global IT Infrastructure and operational initiatives. The position reports directly to the Director of IT Security and is based out of the US.
- Lead, mentor, and provide technical guidance to a global team of IT staff while fostering a culture of no drama teamwork and putting the customer (our employees) first.
- Drive the recruitment, training, and performance evaluation of IT staff.
- Establish departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
- Manage and monitor IT infrastructure to ensure availability across disparate systems, networks, applications, and cloud technologies.
- Build upon existing processes and procedures to improve IT service response times, analysis of incidents, and overall ITSM functions.
- Liaise with business leaders to align organizational needs with the IT roadmap.
- Oversee IT projects from initiation to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Maintain awareness of latest trends, opportunities, and threats.
- Maintain and report status of IT project deliverables, metrics, and KPI on a frequent basis.
- University degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field of study.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in IT management, preferably in a high-growth environment.
- Experience managing a hybrid infrastructure (on-prem and cloud).
- Experience managing global network infrastructure.
- Experience managing AWS, Azure, and Office365 cloud workloads
- Knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
- Familiar with IT service management (ITSM) frameworks such as ITIL and COBIT.
- Familiar with cybersecurity, compliance, and privacy frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, CIS, SSAE, and Sarbanes-Oxley, and GDPR.
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.