Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. Powered by patented Attack Signal Intelligence, it empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced cyber-attacks. With 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and the most vendor references in MITRE D3FEND, organizations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
Your role in a nutshell
As a Frontend Engineer at Vectra AI, you will actively contribute and impact the creation of high value user interfaces. You will translate product requirements and concepts into clean, elegant, and performant user experience. You will be working in a team of experienced engineers, while collaborating with other teams across different functions, especially the Product Management team and the User Experience team.
What you will do
- Liaise with product team and UX team to develop engineering requirements
- Write software development implementation plan
- Build product features using latest web technology
- Work with global teams across different time zones
- Be well versed in Cyber Security fundamentals
What you need to be successful
- Excellent knowledge of software design principles and leading software development practices
- Working experience in an enterprise level environment
- Computer Science or Engineering equivalent Bachelors Degree.
- Be a team player.
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Get things done attitude: take initiative and challenge existing assumptions and conventions
What impresses us
- Experience developing with Ember
- Experience in creating and working with APIs
- Some knowledge in backend development (Python on Django)
- Industry experience across Cyber Security
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
- Knowledge of source code management tools; e.g. Git
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.